Project Helen - Page 6 - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Project Helen
Wednesday, February 20, 2013 3:42 PM
Well guys, I did get it finished up yesterday, but had a busy day moving out of college to get the picture up. Its hasn't been washed yet, but you get the idea.

Wednesday, February 20, 2013 5:22 PM
I like how the hood turned out. Is that still just the primer coat?

Wednesday, February 20, 2013 6:24 PM
Nice
Wednesday, February 20, 2013 6:56 PM
Where are the pink wheels? lol, The car looks 10x better then when you started btw.
Wednesday, February 20, 2013 6:56 PM
Looks good.

Wednesday, February 20, 2013 7:49 PM
Love it as said by others. Great stance, too.

2004 Cavalier Sedan
Wednesday, February 20, 2013 8:39 PM
Oh my don't put pink wheels on it hahah
Wednesday, February 20, 2013 9:07 PM
No, its not the primer coat. Its a single stage flat white paint. Thats how she is And its got intrax lowering springs on it now, and it would rub on the fenders on bad bumps, I would like to get tein ss coilovers when the time comes. It rides almost like stock right now. And the pink wheels are actually to support my grandma and breast cancer awareness, Ive been trying to find a big ribbon sticker to put on the back window, but I may just get two small ones and put them on the top corners of the windshield after it gets tinted. But, the wheels will be plastidip also, so if I just cant take it anymore, they will be getting powdercoated black.

Thanks for all the comments guys. It has come a long ways, but is not near being close to where I want it.

Need to whore it out some more!

Thursday, February 21, 2013 10:53 PM
Hood looks like it has a tumor but props on the work. looks like it came out nicely. For now just get some soap and water and clean the wheels and tires up a hair. That will make for much better pictures for the time being.

Looks like all your seams line up pretty much perfect too. Nice job!

Friday, February 22, 2013 4:47 AM
I really like where this went, just scrolled though, the hood really is a nice custom touch Came out super clearn, comapred to before Looking foward to seeing fully finished work GOOD JOB MAN ! 10/10
Sunday, February 24, 2013 9:01 AM
Thanks guys! and the body lines aren't really that great. It was hit in the ass, so the trunk needs tweaked and it also appears to be hit in the front driver side corner as well. The upper rail has been smashed back and beatin back somewhat, the hood and that fender arent the greatest, and the doors still need some adjusting yet. But, It should turn out alright for the average person to look at. It will just never look perfect in my eyes, I know where every little flaw is.

Sunday, February 24, 2013 3:52 PM
turned out great bud.

Sunday, February 24, 2013 6:57 PM
I must say put the pink wheels on it , it's for a good cause !
Monday, February 25, 2013 8:02 PM
Thanks guys!

I got er home today!

And got its first bath

I started installing the trunk carpet today after I got home, but had to cut it short so I could return the trailer I was borrowing. Planning on more work tomorrow, and hope to keep you guys tuned in on updates!

Monday, February 25, 2013 8:15 PM
nice work bud, flat white looks good

Monday, February 25, 2013 8:24 PM
Yes, Im very happy with how it looks, and have already got compliments on it without it even being driveable yet lol.

Monday, February 25, 2013 10:17 PM
Looks very nice and well executed for sure.

Tuesday, February 26, 2013 3:45 PM
new sig time!

It's nice to be injected but I love being blown.
Tuesday, February 26, 2013 9:32 PM
BuiltNBoosted - Thanks man, I get closer and closer with progress.

Brad - I agree, but I'm going to wait till its nice out and use both cars, plus it's not finished yet

I have made some progress and got the trunk carpet installed from a junker at the yard. It really cleaned stuff up a lot and just looks much better. I also got the bottom of the rear seat installed, but didn't bother with pictures of the interior yet. I took some pics of the trunk and dont mind the stains, they need power washed when it gets above freezing atleast haha.

Battery install..

Also another note, if you ever take off the torsion bars that raise the trunk up, make sure you take note of how they go. Its simple stupid, but it was kicking my ass for awhile.

Thursday, February 28, 2013 1:46 PM
Selling my Bride seat in the classifieds. JBO for one week then its going on other listings.

Thursday, February 28, 2013 4:48 PM
Looks good....maybe look into a battery box?

Thursday, February 28, 2013 7:27 PM
yea those torsion bars are an absolute CUNT to get in there correctly. i messed with them for like 2 hours once lol

It's nice to be injected but I love being blown.
Friday, March 01, 2013 3:42 AM
When's the rims going on?

Friday, March 01, 2013 6:34 PM
The rims are on and oh my are the very much pink!

Friday, March 01, 2013 7:13 PM
That looks so good, it almost looks photoshop.... Well done
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search