Final Pics of 2012 - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Final Pics of 2012
Monday, October 15, 2012 7:27 AM
Well after all year dinkin with her i got er' all back together for a local cruise night.

New additions would be rebuilt and powdercoated calipers to match the paint, candy blue over chrome with mirror black letters and brackets.
And new lug covers for the wheels.(had lost one and went awhile with out them.

Not the best pics, it was gettin ready to storm and i took em w/ the phone

Not bad for doin it myself at home. lol now i just need a bigger oven.

Re: Final Pics of 2012
Monday, October 15, 2012 7:49 AM
The calipers look great!

Monday, October 15, 2012 7:54 AM
Always loved this car, calipers are very nice. Baer ftw!!

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Monday, October 15, 2012 8:39 AM
Very sharp car, nice clean body kit.
I like!
Monday, October 15, 2012 12:40 PM
Very clean car. Nice and simple. Cars like this as well show that people still take care of J bodies.

Tuesday, October 16, 2012 3:18 AM
I have always liked this car.

Tuesday, October 16, 2012 5:00 AM
^ ditto, and it keeps getting better, good stuff Snowman!

Tuesday, October 16, 2012 6:51 AM
Tuesday, October 16, 2012 7:20 AM
Brakes look great, did you get this thing dyno'd yet with the lnf turbo setup?

Tuesday, October 16, 2012 9:50 AM
i approve....great car all around

RIP JESSE GERARD.....Youll always be in my thoughts and prayers...

Tuesday, October 16, 2012 10:39 AM
Love it! Nice work!

Monday, October 22, 2012 1:32 PM
thanks guys, no dyno yet, not one around for miles, still foolin w/ hptuners and the eco running on the 2.4 twin cam computer w/ the reflash.

did a extra valve cover for fun, only has 2 minor imperfections, but not bad for trying out my bigger oven

Monday, October 22, 2012 1:48 PM
assuming yours is firing in batch fire mode since you have the coil packs wired in? Little engine bay cleanup and you will be all set!

Monday, October 22, 2012 2:08 PM
Looks good man! I know I said it before, but I love the calipers, very nice job!

How is the LD9 reflash acting for you in regards to the command AFR when you get into PE? I remember when we first started tuning on the reflash, when I'd start pushing the RPM, it would more or less slowly ramp up to the commanded AFR as PE kicked in...I think Ryan pointed out it was different than the ECO pcm, where as soon as you crossed into PE it would just drop to the commanded AFR instantly. I know it's not as big an issue for you turbo guys, but for us blown guys when you can make a fair amount of boost almost instantly when mashing the pedal, a delayed command AFR definitely is undesirable. I think Higgins said he notices it on his own car, but not when he did Roberts. Just curious if it's a nature of the flash or what.

Monday, October 22, 2012 3:00 PM
Thanks Built

Evil its acting the same way for me, it gradually gets to the afr, unless you really mash on it then it gets there pretty quick. Im still learning the hptuners thing, but dang my car runs alot better in open loop as opposed to straight reflash lol. It may be, i have only done a log or two, but always run into some kinda bug thats not reading correct or a bad ground, i hope to do some logs this week weather permiting And get it close to where it needs to be.
Monday, October 22, 2012 6:46 PM
Oops forgot the closeups

Tuesday, October 23, 2012 10:32 AM
i guess this is more of a progress thread lol, i found these red led taillight strips i bought a couple of months ago, so i threw one on yesterday (temporarily) for pics, not sure if i like it in person, got the idea from theSunfaudi thread
It was really easy theres a lip on the taillight and i just glued the strip to it and followed it all the way around, minor trimming to the back of the housing. at the bottom to finish the strip.

running lights on

lights out

other side stock
Saturday, October 27, 2012 7:45 AM
Very Nice!!!!!!

ClassGlass / RkSport / Eibach / Motegi / Ractive / Borla / K&N

Saturday, October 27, 2012 8:20 AM
great idea, always hated how the lens had the huge lip on it, now it has a use! Car looks great man.
Saturday, October 27, 2012 10:14 AM
badassery.

I choose the technology built for land speed records... not the technology built to save on emissions and gas mileage.
Monday, October 29, 2012 6:14 AM
Sweet, continue.

Club Jeffie, Yea we can make that. Text or Call(908)866-1882

Monday, October 29, 2012 2:58 PM
My old center caps... lol

Tuesday, October 30, 2012 6:28 AM
^^^^^^^ YUP and i thank you again

ill have a couple updates in a few days
Tuesday, October 30, 2012 6:40 AM
Love the color of the valve cover....

Makes me want to paint my polished one.
Wednesday, October 31, 2012 7:21 AM
well got some new powder, kingsport grey, to help eliminate the "chrome/silver presence under the hood then clear, gonna do my old lsj cover i modded back in 06 and do it in blue w/ the center section were the plugs go in the new grey. which will help clean up the looki think, and also put the breather hose in the back near the turbo. the fuel rail is goin black to match the regulator.

opinion though, the upper engine mount is curretly blue painted. change it to blue to match the valvecover? or grey? or black?
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search