Perseverance - She's Back - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Perseverance - She's Back
Saturday, October 27, 2012 5:07 AM
Well the flame was almost extinguished my will had faded and escaped from me 4 years had passed and they wilted away all that was left were memories of days I never lived. So I started once again to finish her and something great happen. This this morning (Friday) I had a last minute photo shoot to have her be used for advertizing in next year big car show and ads in magazines. So got her together in 2 days just to do this shoot and now shes heading back to the garage to finish her up. Im about 60% done and not even close to having the motor finished. Im still having a big issue with the ECUs talking to each other and the HKS Camp system as well. Hope you enjoy the photos..

SHOCKWAVE IS BACK

Re: Perseverance - She's Back
Saturday, October 27, 2012 10:15 AM
a little bit too 1999 for my taste but i respect the work. great job!

I choose the technology built for land speed records... not the technology built to save on emissions and gas mileage.
Saturday, October 27, 2012 10:25 AM
Man blast from the past for sure. Good to see that thing still in great condition, just outdated now. Time for some updating

(tabs) wrote:
z yaaaa wrote:its not much fun trying to argue with a wall.
oh, trust us, we know

Saturday, October 27, 2012 11:35 AM
you havent seen the motor yet or the under the car...

SHOCKWAVE IS BACK
Saturday, October 27, 2012 12:06 PM
How abou you show us then?

"Oil Leak ? What oil Leak ? Oh, Thats Just The Sweat From All The HorsePower!!"

Saturday, October 27, 2012 12:28 PM
" Im about 60% done and not even close to having the motor finished. Im still having a big issue with the ECUs talking to each other and the HKS Camp system as well."

in time

SHOCKWAVE IS BACK
Saturday, October 27, 2012 12:38 PM
Not feelin it at all. Way too busy, like Brad said, circa 1990's. Not at all liking the wing,tails, and are those backup lights? looks mostly like an 03-05 center piece with tail light swap.

To each their own.

Saturday, October 27, 2012 1:30 PM
Looks good, ts been busy since day one for this car, its just as busy at the other graphic cars on this site, no difference. I appriciate all the work put into it.

Can't wait to see the motor, hell I never seen the motor wen the car was running LOL.

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Saturday, October 27, 2012 2:47 PM
I do not think we will ever see this Toyota motor. I do not think it will ever run.

I like the orginal wheels better than your current ones. It would be nice to see the car actually out and about again.

FU Tuning

Saturday, October 27, 2012 3:32 PM
some of u guys are funny. its a work of art! it looks good as it is! love the work wheels.

Saturday, October 27, 2012 3:43 PM
Definitely respect the work into the car. Can't stand the spoiler tho.

Saturday, October 27, 2012 4:40 PM
02_redbadged wrote:Definitely respect the work into the car. Can't stand the spoiler tho.

^^^^ n it not that I cant stand tha spoiler, it doesn't suit a Cavalier but get that thing done man, it's definatly a work of art imo

Skr8 Goodz in tha hood
Saturday, October 27, 2012 5:55 PM
I loved this car since day two, and probably always will, regardless of what's outdated and what isn't. And I'm very excited to own a piece of this car

R.I.P. JessE Gerard 7.11.87 - 1.25.08
The Radiation Nation Facebook Twitter Twisted Metal Alliance
Saturday, October 27, 2012 6:01 PM
Kudos....she still looks good.

A bit retro, yes. But, with a stock spoiler (circa 00-02) and the tails tinted/changed up a bit, she'll look more modern.

Love the paint and graphics...those should stay!

Besides, I wanna hear more about the go part....

Between this and the Reaper, I'm interested again...

http://www.autotalk.com/pictures/data/1536/medium/2005_Chevrolet_Cavalier_Xtreme_002_autotalk_com_.jpg
Saturday, October 27, 2012 7:36 PM
I say @!#$ the timeline, current trends and keep doing what you doing man! Car has been a 1st place best of show winner for years! Keep up the good work!

Saturday, October 27, 2012 10:26 PM
phewes wrote:some of u guys are funny.

Yes Darren, because we have a difference in opinion and taste. No one ever said that car didn't have a lot of well appreciated work into it. We simply stated our opinions on it's looks with our current taste. Get over that already dude. You've been around a whole hell of a long time to not get that in the car community, not everyone agrees, but a lot of people will voice their opinions, positive or negative.

(tabs) wrote:
z yaaaa wrote:its not much fun trying to argue with a wall.
oh, trust us, we know

Sunday, October 28, 2012 11:00 AM
Get it running. I'm glad it isn't like all the current cavs...it is not supposed to be.

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Sunday, October 28, 2012 3:47 PM
The steering wheel is on the wrong side...

For real though, more on that mini?

________________________________________.
Still not low enough for a signature.

Monday, October 29, 2012 6:02 AM
Good to see you're getting it back on track.

Club Jeffie, Yea we can make that. Text or Call(908)866-1882

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search