Car Pics (Also New to Site) - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Car Pics (Also New to Site)
Saturday, November 10, 2012 12:25 PM
Hey Guys, Hows it going? Just posting a couple of pics of my car, I'm also new to the site....
Comments, Concerns, Criticism are all welcomed.
Pics are all in order from old to new, Enjoy

P.S don't mind the crappy cell phone pics

Current

Favorite pic so far

Re: Car Pics (Also New to Site)
Saturday, November 10, 2012 12:52 PM
I'm not crazy about the side skirts but the car looks very clean and is a good start.

Currently #4 in Ecotec Forced Induction horsepower ratings. 505.8 WHP 414WTQ!!!
Currently 3rd quickest Ecotec on the .org - 10.949 @ 131.50 MPH!!!

Saturday, November 10, 2012 1:11 PM
Skirts aren't too bad man, I rocked them too, but you need a rear to balance the whole look of the car

Modding my j since I found the org
Saturday, November 10, 2012 3:15 PM
Really can't find anything I dislike.

Good job!

________________________________________.
Still not low enough for a signature.

Saturday, November 10, 2012 3:30 PM
I've always liked the green z's. Looks good.

Saturday, November 10, 2012 4:37 PM
Thanks Guys
The skirts came with the car, been thinking about taking them off, but for now there staying on.

alejandro davila wrote:Skirts aren't too bad man, I rocked them too, but you need a rear to balance the whole look of the car

I know what you mean...

It looks really off here, but everything is staying as is for now, gonna deal with the suspension first, motor next, and looks last. Well that's the plan, for now that is.
Saturday, November 10, 2012 5:24 PM
It's just the skirts that throw it off for me. Other than that, it's very nice looking.

R.I.P. JessE Gerard 7.11.87 - 1.25.08
The Radiation Nation Facebook Twitter Twisted Metal Alliance
Saturday, November 10, 2012 7:02 PM
i would definitely burn the skirts. they do not look right on there whatsoever. other than that, very nice.

I choose the technology built for land speed records... not the technology built to save on emissions and gas mileage.
Saturday, November 10, 2012 7:16 PM
Those skirts with stock wheels do not look right. With the other wheels not bad, but the back bumper is off. A RK Sport rear would go nicely.

FU Tuning

Saturday, November 10, 2012 7:43 PM
I like it overall. I was really happy to see the Z24 front. The side skirts are fine, it kind of looks like a Supra or 240SX when ppl only do the front and sides and leave the rear bumper stock. What are your suspension and performance plans?

2004 Cavalier Sedan
Sunday, November 11, 2012 12:11 AM
Great progress... Switch to some factory skirts, z24 or LSS. Even for an aftermarket or kitted car, these have always been the ugliest skirts out there. Considering the look your going with so far, something subtle will set the car off much much better.

Sunday, November 11, 2012 2:47 PM
Thanks for the compliments guys.

-Z Yaaaa- wrote:i would definitely burn the skirts. they do not look right on there whatsoever. other than that, very nice.

How easy does fiberglass burn?

Addicted to meth wrote:Those skirts with stock wheels do not look right. With the other wheels not bad, but the back bumper is off. A RK Sport rear would go nicely.

too bad they don't make one for the 95-99 z24 rear

turboZ24cavi wrote:I like it overall. I was really happy to see the Z24 front. The side skirts are fine, it kind of looks like a Supra or 240SX when ppl only do the front and sides and leave the rear bumper stock. What are your suspension and performance plans?

teins ss are on the way, should be here by the end of this month. Performance? drop in a rebuilt block with a ported head, would love to make 200-220 at the wheels.

Mrs Jazer wrote:Great progress... Switch to some factory skirts, z24 or LSS. Even for an aftermarket or kitted car, these have always been the ugliest skirts out there. Considering the look your going with so far, something subtle will set the car off much much better.

want to sell me your side skirts?
Sunday, November 11, 2012 5:07 PM
looks good man
Sunday, November 11, 2012 11:14 PM
If you're looking for 200-220 at the wheels, you're gonna need more than a ported head.

R.I.P. JessE Gerard 7.11.87 - 1.25.08
The Radiation Nation Facebook Twitter Twisted Metal Alliance
Monday, November 12, 2012 2:47 PM
I love the car as it sits with the aftermarket rims. I wouldn't change a thing on the exterior. I would like to see some rear shots however.

Monday, November 12, 2012 3:34 PM
I got some 00-02 z24 skirts just sittin' around... if you're interested?

________________________________________.
Still not low enough for a signature.

Tuesday, November 13, 2012 6:24 PM
matched the driveway to the car, i see what you did there
Wednesday, November 14, 2012 5:15 AM
I like he said suspension first, then motor, then looks. Thats whats up!

But..........yeah get some stock Z skirts though

GMR has got nothing on this
Wednesday, November 14, 2012 1:07 PM
Looky at what arrived, can't wait to get this on

Also quick question, what is the stock setting for the camber plates, there used so there both in different positions.
Wednesday, November 14, 2012 1:36 PM
Spencer wrote:looks good man

Thanks man

Evan Undead (The Black Pearl) wrote:If you're looking for 200-220 at the wheels, you're gonna need more than a ported head.

Turbo, turbo manifold, couplers and fabricated down pipe in the closet. Inter cooler underneath my bed, and exhaust components next to my bed

Brent Willyard wrote:I love the car as it sits with the aftermarket rims. I wouldn't change a thing on the exterior. I would like to see some rear shots however.

Thanks, Once the teins go on, I'll take some rear shots

Twenty4z wrote:I got some 00-02 z24 skirts just sittin' around... if you're interested?

I would be, but theres a reason I didn't go with z24 skirts, It would make the car look exactly like a z24, if you have LSS or Rk sport ones though let me know

Spencer wrote:matched the driveway to the car, i see what you did there

Honestly, I never notice that until you pointed it out

DOHC_tuner wrote:I like he said suspension first, then motor, then looks. Thats whats up!

But..........yeah get some stock Z skirts though

Yep thats the plan, Im still going to do little visual things here and there while I save up for the motor though.
Stock z skirt, stock looking z, not the plan I'm going for
Friday, November 16, 2012 5:23 AM
Nef O wrote:
Also quick question, what is the stock setting for the camber plates, there used so there both in different positions.

Mine are not at the same settings. Just toss them on, get it aligned, and then you'll be golden.

Friday, November 16, 2012 6:13 AM
Wow the car is awesome............ I like the exterior of car along with color and body structure. The car is looking pretty cleaned. please post some photos of interior also and thanks for sharing these.

Rola Roof Racks
Friday, November 16, 2012 6:25 AM
man I love that color!
And I actually really like those skirts on there.
I think a 03-05 LS rear bumper would look good with those side skirts, to me it flows okay enough from the Z front bumper into the skirts, its when it gets to the rear bumper that throws it off.
Or even a 00-02 with the rear lip.

The aftermarket rims look perfect on the car.

IMO it would look nicer with amber corners to match the bumper lights.

Sunday, November 18, 2012 8:13 PM
Just one.

Tuesday, March 26, 2013 7:46 PM
So here are the pics I promised but never uploaded hehe

And rear stance

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search