Look what I found after 8 years of looking - Page 2 - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Look what I found after 8 years of looking
Saturday, December 08, 2012 2:32 PM
Just wondering if anyone knows where I can locate pics from the 2006 gmsc bash in ohio? I've been looking everywhere

Tuesday, December 11, 2012 12:11 AM
If everyone misses this era so much and all the fun and creativity then why the hell don't we bring it back? I loved the scene back when I got my first car I was 16 n had. 94 sentra gxe seda I dropped with coil overs and lots of suspension work, sr20det engine swap atx to mtx swap all body work was done car was orange with a carbon Hood, all custom interior ... I'd do it my cavity up the same if I had the money but im married and got 2 kids now but I will get it done eventually. You can't look at a car for what it is if you want to so something with it or it'll never get done,you have to look at what you can make it and keep your head up and press on til you get what you want. It might take more than its worth or more than anyone would pay for it but if it's what you want And you like and it makes you happy then that's all that matters. Your car is you with your personality not whatever. Everyone else likes or wants. People tell me my plans for my car seem like rice to them but I like it and that's all that matters to me.
Friday, December 14, 2012 7:23 AM
i never left this era. Not that i was ever in that particular "era". never did the body kit deal or any of that jazz but all my take on it is that it was a more "fun" time imo. I have never fell into any type of fad era with my car i am proud to say. I just enjoy how that time was more of a "custom" time and the shows were alot more fun it seemed.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search