2000 Sundam or is it a Grandfire? lol - Page 2 - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: 2000 Sundam or is it a Grandfire? lol
Thursday, January 24, 2013 11:33 AM
2 different Pontiacs on the outside, 2 different Chevys on the inside? WTF? No thanks.

Thursday, January 24, 2013 8:03 PM
Mr. Quick wrote:
stablevelocity wrote:Oh and not don't listen to the IRS how to on the forum's that is not the safe way to install it, just a warning, i found a much stronger way
Do tell. I'm curious what you think is "a much stronger way"

I'm sure he's talkin bout the how to that I seen on here on this very site with the channel iron jb welded to the unibody frame rails under the trunk floor to ""even"" it out
I myself had some laughs when I seen that for the first time
Thursday, January 24, 2013 8:54 PM
GUNDAM Hey i tried
Friday, January 25, 2013 6:28 AM
Corey Dorman wrote:
Mr. Quick wrote:
stablevelocity wrote:Oh and not don't listen to the IRS how to on the forum's that is not the safe way to install it, just a warning, i found a much stronger way

I'm sure he's talkin bout the how to that I seen on here on this very site with the channel iron jb welded to the unibody frame rails under the trunk floor to ""even"" it out
I've never seen a "how-to" with channel iron JB Welded to the body, but the sticky has some C channel actually welded to the frame properly, and there is nothing about that install that isn't strong.

Friday, January 25, 2013 6:42 AM
Well let me get my new shop cleaned up and ill show all the work that was done and yeah body is no where from being done, But i got lots of pictures of all the steps and got sandblasting pictures to, its shinny side is down. lol
Friday, January 25, 2013 6:46 AM
Mr. Quick wrote:
Corey Dorman wrote:
Mr. Quick wrote:

I've never seen a "how-to" with channel iron JB Welded to the body, but the sticky has some C channel actually welded to the frame properly, and there is nothing about that install that isn't strong.

it was sarcasm.....jb welded....bird poo..popcorn.. whatever you wanna call that..
Friday, January 25, 2013 6:48 AM
-MD- Enforcer wrote:So what motor is actually in it?
90 2.3l quad4 with 410lift cams
Friday, January 25, 2013 7:11 AM
stablevelocity wrote:
-MD- Enforcer wrote:So what motor is actually in it?
90 2.3l quad4 with 410lift cams
VIN A,086 head with massive porting done
Friday, January 25, 2013 7:06 PM
Nice work! Im glad ur ignoring all the dumb ass comments from the typical cavalier owners on here.

So its not running? Whats up wit the comment of the crankshaft?

GMR has got nothing on this
Friday, January 25, 2013 7:51 PM
what can i say I've warn all y crank shafts down need new ones, Cant find any in canada
Friday, January 25, 2013 10:06 PM
I too am interested in the IRS setup you are running. I am actually curious about a lot of things on that car.

Saturday, January 26, 2013 5:49 PM
Mr. Quick wrote:

Bubblegum and duct tape.

Sunday, January 27, 2013 5:13 PM
Not exactly my taste, but props on a job well done.

I like Damfire !

Sunday, January 27, 2013 6:46 PM
what do you mean you've "warn down" all the cranks? seems to me you need to start using the right bearings because quad 4 cranks should last a very long time. now.. LD9 cranks on the other hand arent so reliable lol.

It's nice to be injected but I love being blown.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search