Boosted Cavalier in Arizona - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Boosted Cavalier in Arizona
Thursday, April 25, 2013 11:21 AM
I happened to stumble upon this cavalier by accident. I found it interesting so I thought I would share.

http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail.jsp?tracktype=usedcc&listingId=101090179&aff=criteo&BAC=CRTpdBFBcusdyb

Re: Boosted Cavalier in Arizona
Thursday, April 25, 2013 11:26 AM
Yep a lot of us have seen this. He had a build thread on here along with that FAB guy. Its funny that car is still for sale lol

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Thursday, April 25, 2013 11:45 AM
Ha, I had no idea. I don't recall ever seeing that car on here before.

Thursday, April 25, 2013 12:10 PM
Ill take the seats, bumpers, mirrors, door handles, and fuel pressure regulator....

but i cant quite put my finger on it..something makes me like this car....

04 Cav. 2dr. 5spd. My DD. 'Nuff said.
Thursday, April 25, 2013 12:32 PM
I remember this car, the guy put a stupid amount of money into the turbo kit, made over 500whp. It was on a stock block and there was all kinds of fightng over whether it would pop or not because of the crappy eco sleeves. The guy sold it maybe a month after dumping all that cash into it.

It still has me dumbfounded that they want so much for it with the interior stripped. If they spent a day at a junk yard and a day in a garage I bet this thing might have sold by now.

Thursday, April 25, 2013 2:27 PM
I have a feeling they will hold onto that for a while. A car they have no history on. No warranty backing. No interior. Nobody will know how to tune it. Its a HUGE risk for anyone to buy it. Let alone $10k worth of car. If that is worth $10k to them, Ill sell them mine for $7500 and they would have a fully done car.

Thursday, April 25, 2013 6:09 PM
I've seen this car in person i believe, Blue Boosted Penguin.

http://www.j-body.org/members/chriscavie04/

Atleast I think it is, under the hood looks identical to his, same AMM FAB logo on intake manifold. I'll ask him.

EDIT: Nope, Different Exhaust Position and slightly different trunk-light-bar-thing. Under the hood is almost identical however.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Thursday, April 25, 2013 6:12 PM

Friday, April 26, 2013 10:07 AM
@!#$ Vince I will give you $7800..lol..in a year..lol..But yea with full interior it would be worth..well lets just say not anywhere near $10 grand.hahahahaha
Friday, April 26, 2013 10:40 AM
Chip Shell wrote:@!#$ Vince I will give you $7800..lol..in a year..lol..But yea with full interior it would be worth..well lets just say not anywhere near $10 grand.hahahahaha

Deal!

Friday, April 26, 2013 11:33 AM
Patrick Coulter wrote:I've seen this car in person i believe, Blue Boosted Penguin.

http://www.j-body.org/members/chriscavie04/

Atleast I think it is, under the hood looks identical to his, same AMM FAB logo on intake manifold. I'll ask him.

EDIT: Nope, Different Exhaust Position and slightly different trunk-light-bar-thing. Under the hood is almost identical however.

two different cars.

This car is still for sale....only about 20 miles from me. Because they cannot tell anyone anything about it. its at a "performance" car dealership in Scootsdale. Last i knew, the motor had been built, and its it legit. Id have to ask AMMFAB just to make sure.

Friday, April 26, 2013 4:26 PM
Another jay with a retarded amount of money in it that they'll never get out of it. HOOORAAAAAY!

R.I.P. JessE Gerard 7.11.87 - 1.25.08
The Radiation Nation Facebook Twitter Twisted Metal Alliance

Friday, April 26, 2013 5:41 PM
Thats aarons car, built by mike at ammfab.

Car was built for a purpose, too bad aaron waas forced to sell it before getting to really enjoy it.

"Oil Leak ? What oil Leak ? Oh, Thats Just The Sweat From All The HorsePower!!"

Friday, April 26, 2013 11:21 PM
if you want 10k for a car with no interior it better come with an NHRA certified cage in it, or you can go F yourself.

Saturday, April 27, 2013 7:24 PM
DaFlyinSkwirl (Pj) wrote:if you want 10k for a car with no interior it better come with an NHRA certified cage in it, or you can go F yourself.

unless is is some rare car that makes it worth it. i would pay that for a 70 camaro rs/ss in blue... as long as the driveline was proper.

Saturday, April 27, 2013 8:16 PM
Ya defiantly not my car it's Aaron's aka Blueboost as Evofire and dsm stated,
He was forced to sell. the motor is lidget, but.... Tune isn't the 520whp tune witch was on race gas it has a 91 oct tune witch was 460whp tune if I remember right it was his dd tune lmfao.
I have both tunes on my computer
Funny thing is car was built with less then 5k put into it!
The guy that bought it paid 2k for it, sad thing is I went down there and offered 5k for it guy refused been sitting in his lot for 3 years and every now and then I touch base and throw the offer at him still haven't got it :/
Went down there to talk to him personally car has been baked by the az sun paint isn't fresh anymore

This cars gonna rot in his lot
Saturday, April 27, 2013 8:30 PM
http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=40&i=177228&t=170147&p=1

Here you go build thread, he may buy it back if the douche that owns in comes down on the price!

Blu04DD -those seats you can pick up at autozone for 150 a each and there are no brackets he bolted em straight to the floor used stock belts.
Sunday, April 28, 2013 2:12 AM
Yeah, Aaron was a damn cocky @$$. I iked the car and the work done, but truthfully I'm glad he is gone from here.

Currently #4 in Ecotec Forced Induction horsepower ratings. 505.8 WHP 414WTQ!!!
Currently 3rd quickest Ecotec on the .org - 10.949 @ 131.50 MPH!!!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search