camber what? - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
camber what?
Saturday, May 18, 2013 7:01 AM
So i got the kit installed today a total of 3 hours taking my time wit it, Only thing is i feel like my car sits high that it was before..
we left a plastic piece in there and i am not sure that we should have left it in there, how ever all washers were pulled out and we re greased the round bearings that were siting in the base of the plastic mount under the actual rubber mount.
here are the pics. please let me kknow if something seems wierd about the install.

we put the cap that was over these back on before the pillow ball.

I got a string feel the yellow/greenish plastic piece should have come out.. correct?

installing the strut and camber plates

installed!
my boy scream cause we never did anything like this.. lmao

GOT ECOTEC?

Re: camber what?
Saturday, May 18, 2013 6:55 PM
That the OEM kit?

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Saturday, May 18, 2013 7:12 PM
yes it is...

GOT ECOTEC?
Saturday, May 18, 2013 7:40 PM
Did you use the 04 strut mount bottom? OEM's kit is designed to work with the 95-99 mounts which are slightly different. The metal piece that goes under the pillowball is supposed to fit down in the mount snugly not sit on top of it. I am pretty sure that is why your car appears taller than stock.

Sunday, May 19, 2013 9:44 AM
Zs Z wrote:Did you use the 04 strut mount bottom? OEM's kit is designed to work with the 95-99 mounts which are slightly different. The metal piece that goes under the pillowball is supposed to fit down in the mount snugly not sit on top of it. I am pretty sure that is why your car appears taller than stock.

thanks for that info.. i shall make the adjustments!!

GOT ECOTEC?
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search