98 cavy - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
98 cavy
Friday, November 08, 2013 11:19 AM
So I have a 98 cavalier, pretty
Modified already, just looking for ideas for the summer when she comes out of her tarp and hits the pavement again, all feedback would be appreciated, love this website, have gotten a lot of awesome ideas already, just looking for some more
Attachments
image.jpg (646k)
image.jpg (758k)
image.jpg (25k)
image.jpg (12k)

Re: 98 cavy
Sunday, November 10, 2013 4:50 AM
Not a bad start. Pretty clean. I love the color.

Needs bigger rims, though. IMO, that kit needs no less than 18's to look right.
Also, not a fan of the Altezzas.

How about some interior pics?

Sunday, November 10, 2013 7:02 AM
Thanks for the Input, and ya, I know the rims look tiny with the kit, I kinda like the ones it has, but I do agree I need bigger ones, and once I can get to where it's stored, il shoot some interior pics, it's got like imitation sparco seats and such, it's kind of locked up under a tarp at the moment, but il go to where I'm storing it and shoot some for people, but, I can't show the interior lighting, cause I've already taken the battery out for the winter, but once my new seats get put in, the interior will look a lot better, and some of the lights are burnt out, so I will fix those so everyone can see it lit up, i mean, for a cav with 240k on it, original motor and tranny, I think it's a great little car, and if your wondering what the color code is, it's whatever the the first year of the 350z cars, I think it makes the cav pop when it's actually washed, I always am too lazy so I get other people to wash it
Sunday, November 10, 2013 12:36 PM
Mr. Quick wrote:Not a bad start. Pretty clean. I love the color.

Needs bigger rims, though. IMO, that kit needs no less than 18's to look right.
Also, not a fan of the Altezzas.

How about some interior pics?

Yup

2004 Cavalier Sedan
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search