2005 SEMA Show Cavalier - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
2005 SEMA Show Cavalier
Friday, May 16, 2014 6:41 PM
2005 SEMA Cavalier...

Haven't seen anything about this car before on JBO. Seller wants $30k Says it has over $100k invested (highly doubt)

What do you guys think? Its not bad, but not very good either. Definitely not worth $30k. I do not like the 5-spoke design wheels, but I do like how they are "deep dish"
Corvette tail lights are seriously out of place too.

Re: 2005 SEMA Show Cavalier
Friday, May 16, 2014 7:13 PM
CAVZILLA! i saw this car in person at a local car show last weekend. The work and customness and quality of the car is worth 30k. the car being a cav is what makes it not worth that much...there are several threads on here about this car.

Saturday, May 17, 2014 5:37 AM
After searching Cavzilla, I now see all the threads about it. Didn't know it had a name associated with it.
Seems like they have been trying to get rid of this car for a long time. Threads date back to 2005.
Sunday, May 18, 2014 4:46 PM
i do not remember seeing this car before. If it did not have the down syndrome headlights it would be perfect!!

FU Tuning

Tuesday, May 20, 2014 6:01 AM
EvoFire wrote:The work and customness and quality of the car is worth 30k. the car being a cav is what makes it not worth that much...
Exactly. They are never going to get that much for a Cavalier. Anyone who would spend that much on a custom car won't buy a ten year old econobox. I think it's been up for sale a few times over the years. I remember seeing it when it was first built. It was featured in an online mag, IIRC.

It's not my style at all, but I truly appreciate the work that was put into it.

Sunday, May 25, 2014 4:16 PM
I wonder if they even got the tune down, or if its just all show.

GMR has got nothing on this
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search