My new DD 2004 LS 4d - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
My new DD 2004 LS 4d
Sunday, August 03, 2014 10:31 PM
Hey guys, I am new here.

I recently got this as my new DD. It was my wife's car but I got her a E90 330i for her new commuter. I now don't have to drive my real baby, my 1994 Chevy Suburban. Any ways I have been driving it for a couple weeks and only done a few things, routine maintenance, a serious detailing(my wife got it really dirty, can't let that happen with the bimmer), and a head light restoration. I went to Pick-n-Pull today and picked up a spoiler with the third brake light. I will get to cleaning it up sanding it and fixing a few knicks. Then have my wife's work paint it factory black. I also plan on getting a tint done soon. I already blacked out the emblems a long time ago when I was bored. Any hoo I don't plan on doing any major modding but I want to have some fun with it, so expect lots of small diy stuff and small cheap mods. so here is the picks of what it looks like right now.

Before

After
]

Re: My new DD 2004 LS 4d
Monday, August 04, 2014 6:45 AM
Nice and clean. Looks good!
Wednesday, August 06, 2014 4:03 AM
A good clean slate, from one NW based J enthusiast to another, welcome!

Sunday, August 10, 2014 9:36 PM
Thanks guys yeah. Just been working on more detailing. I found a product from Mothers called Back to Black. It works AMAZING. I got the mirrors and window sills almost looking like ther were painted black with the rest of the car. Anyways here is a pic I took this morning right befor taking the E90 out to a meet at Pacific Raceway.
Attachments
image.jpg (1865k)

Saturday, December 06, 2014 2:32 PM
Hey guys its been awhile since i posted anything. i recently had to replace the drivers front window motor. love how easy it is with these cars. I have been busy playing around with the Cavy. I first was pretty board and had a serious need to do something I found this pretty cool chameleon platidip and decided to do the hub caps(not permanent still looking for some cool budget wheels). I think it came out pretty cool. I also got some Pepboys fog lights and some hids and disabled the DRLs. I will soon be putting some yellow Lamin-X on the fogs just for @!#$s and grins. Now for pics because i am a pic whore. Oh yeah got some snow too!!! tell me what you guys think.

Saturday, December 06, 2014 2:39 PM
the HIDs are 8000k.
Saturday, December 06, 2014 6:16 PM
car is clean.

FU Tuning

Sunday, December 21, 2014 9:46 PM
So today my sister-in-law and her boyfriend went on a quick cruise to Lake Kapowsin, Weather was lame but still had fun. Sorry for the instagram style pics i was raining cats and dogs. still pretty cool pics tho

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search