its been a good run.... - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
its been a good run....
Thursday, August 13, 2015 9:24 AM
I am not a super active member on this site and most people that i knew from here are older and not in the scene any more or moved on, but i figured I would give my official goodbye. I got a job and Europe and i need to move and i cant take my show cavy with me, its was a great first car to work on and i will miss the fun i had working on it and the people I have met in the tuner world. I figured i would post some last pictures of it while i throw it up on classified to sell. I ask that if interested in buying it please to msg me I must sell it asap.

Check it out for sale in the classified please help me sell this car!

Re: its been a good run....
Friday, August 14, 2015 6:14 PM
Don't think i ever saw your car before. Lots of mods. Good luck.

FU Tuning

Saturday, August 15, 2015 6:16 PM
I've never really been a fan of body kits, but yours looks pretty good. It definitely looks well put together, which is more than I can say for a lot of cars. Best of luck with selling the Cav and your future endeavors!

Thursday, August 20, 2015 1:17 PM
well i thank the both of you. Like i said addicted to meth i didnt post a whole lot, just took it all in. vibenvy i thank you for the compliment, it took me years to mold that kit to exactly how i wanted it. I dont know if you took notice but its seamless except for the pillars and front bumper.
Sunday, August 30, 2015 10:36 AM
Nice , would`ve been killer in black though!

BLACKMANTIS
Thursday, September 03, 2015 12:35 PM
BLACK MANTIS wrote:Nice , would`ve been killer in black though!

You could be right, but i have always had red cars, I think the Ferrari paint makes it pop, looks very bright in person.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search