1 hell of a weekend in Michigan and Leona came home with a new look. VERY pic heavy. - Page 2 - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: 1 hell of a weekend in Michigan and Leona came home with a new look. VERY pic heavy.
Friday, June 08, 2012 9:36 PM
Somehow didn't see this thread, but the new front end looks amazing! Love the technic lip and cf hood. What happened to the front end of the 'vette wheel'd silver car?

Flickr Photostream Facebook Twitter

Re: 1 hell of a weekend in Michigan and Leona came home with a new look. VERY pic heavy.
Saturday, June 09, 2012 6:32 AM
We took it off to get onto the tow truck after he destroyed his oil pan.

Sunday, June 10, 2012 6:20 PM
love it such an awesome car

Monday, June 11, 2012 7:24 PM
Car looked great and good seeing you again Darren.

Hopefully you guys make it out to Woodward again this year

12.770 @ 111.99 Intercooled Eaton M62

Wednesday, February 17, 2016 4:21 PM
bump for the memories!

BeardLife / Club Awesome Reject Blog
Wednesday, February 17, 2016 4:28 PM
I feel like an old man remembering his glory days...

- 93 mph in the 1/8 mile
Member of J-Body Of Michigan.

Thursday, February 18, 2016 1:20 PM
Skilz10179 wrote:I feel like an old man remembering his glory days...

Me too
PS - I miss this car...

Thursday, February 18, 2016 9:04 PM
This post is so old Jeff only had 28 Instagram followers when it was made.

Friday, February 19, 2016 2:11 AM
Joe Schulte wrote:This post is so old Jeff only had 28 Instagram followers when it was made.

What's a instagram?

- 93 mph in the 1/8 mile
Member of J-Body Of Michigan.

Friday, February 19, 2016 2:51 PM
so who all is from michigan?
Friday, February 19, 2016 3:04 PM
I miss days like this. I always enjoyed posts like this and posts from the bash.

We need more of the newer guys building cars like Leona.

Thursday, February 25, 2016 9:57 AM
I have the chance to buy the Cav that I did the 3800 supercharged swap on, but I doubt I will get it.

Wednesday, March 02, 2016 3:09 AM
By you just typing it.....it has crossed your mind.

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Wednesday, March 02, 2016 4:38 PM
chris meyers wrote:so who all is from michigan?

me!

BeardLife / Club Awesome Reject Blog
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search