new pics & broken parts - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
new pics & broken parts
Thursday, November 02, 2006 4:42 PM
so i got some new pics of the glow when it wasnt quite as dark as the last ones. and of course not long after that the passenger side tube stopped working. just my luck. so i went ahead and ordered an whole new kit cuz it was only ten bucks more than the 1 tube and decided it was a good time to get some more parts.

heres the car

and whats on the way

Re: new pics & broken parts
Thursday, November 02, 2006 4:58 PM
Geez looks like someone went shopping on ebay...

Thursday, November 02, 2006 5:14 PM
eBay Rulz!11!

Thursday, November 02, 2006 5:19 PM
wow, neons and altezzas are cool!

------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday, November 02, 2006 6:14 PM
SEC-Z wrote:eBay Rulz!11!

yea you should check out the great deals on coilovers. lol just playin. i love ebay for some stuff but i wouldnt buy everything on there. once it all comes in im going to also shave emblems and side moldings. already got the sound system so next step is some performance but you know that spring is the real modding season.

Thursday, November 02, 2006 6:17 PM
People still have underglow?

Thursday, November 02, 2006 6:25 PM
why you gotta hate? that was a complete waste of post. and to answer your question, yes, and i do as well. it is a great way to accent a car, when its done right. every time i get up here, i just want to never come back....

Thursday, November 02, 2006 6:26 PM
old school...

that's still bout it!

http://www.myspace.com/fpsunfire
Thursday, November 02, 2006 6:56 PM
Z24BaLler wrote:why you gotta hate? that was a complete waste of post. and to answer your question, yes, and i do as well. it is a great way to accent a car, when its done right. every time i get up here, i just want to never come back....

i love my underglow. have had it 4 almost 4 years. everyone around here knows its me. only 1 other person around here has it. people hate on you for doin the same thing as everyone else and then they hate if you do somethin different. but i have learned a lot on here frm the few people that are respectable

Thursday, November 02, 2006 7:08 PM
just thoguth id point something out.

i would try to find the stuff soem where else k2motors tried to hit me with a few unpaid item disputes when i baught my 00-02 headlights from them. also even though i told them to ship em via USPS and they said they would....they still shipped via UPS and i got raped when it came over the border.

Thursday, November 02, 2006 8:48 PM
cant wait to see all of it installed. Looks like a great start

Friday, November 03, 2006 6:59 AM
yes, great start indeed. im not a fan of altezza's, but at least u didnt go with the chromes.

all n all, nice man.

White 98'Z-alive n kickn
Black 97'Z-down for the count
Friday, November 03, 2006 8:51 AM
those short shifters ok?? i havent heard much about them

Friday, November 03, 2006 4:02 PM
timler wrote:
Z24BaLler wrote:why you gotta hate? that was a complete waste of post. and to answer your question, yes, and i do as well. it is a great way to accent a car, when its done right. every time i get up here, i just want to never come back....

i love my underglow. have had it 4 almost 4 years. everyone around here knows its me. only 1 other person around here has it. people hate on you for doin the same thing as everyone else and then they hate if you do somethin different. but i have learned a lot on here frm the few people that are respectable

same i have underglow, im the only person in my area who has it, and everyone loves it, so im happy. Im not a huge fan of it, BUT it gets me laid

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/819414
Friday, November 03, 2006 6:21 PM
Z YAAAA wrote:yes, great start indeed. im not a fan of altezza's, but at least u didnt go with the chromes.

all n all, nice man.

would never get chrome. and i also already have a few other things installed or needing to be installed

Friday, November 03, 2006 6:22 PM
[quote=DrÃkÉ]those short shifters ok?? i havent heard much about them
i have read on here in a couple places that is not noticeably different than the b&m one so thats why i bought it.

Friday, November 03, 2006 6:28 PM
I see you have a pair of headlights coming.. I could of saved you big money ... My set of black 00-o2 headlights and corners never used are on ebay for half of what they go for.. Too bad

Tuesday, November 07, 2006 7:39 PM
Ken aka Ken96z wrote:I see you have a pair of headlights coming.. I could of saved you big money ... My set of black 00-o2 headlights and corners never used are on ebay for half of what they go for.. Too bad

wish i saw them. already ordered them tho.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search