couple new pics - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
couple new pics
Sunday, December 30, 2007 1:57 PM
i finnaly got me a new camera and got around to taking some pics. The car is going back 2 stock mode. anyways onto the pics

The cavy and my dads new truck

Base bumper ftw lol

Finnaly got me some z sides thanks to ben for helping me put them on

Yeah i rep INDYTUNING.COM

got myself an ls rear thanks again to ben

New hood which yet again i have 2 thank ben lmao

decided to take a couple engine bay pics

my blue headlights and illegal turn signals lol

so let the hating begin c&c wanted

13.1 @ 115

Re: couple new pics
Sunday, December 30, 2007 2:24 PM
Red LS Sport Cav's with that hood are getting played out!

I like the hood, rest looks like @!#$ of course until you paint it!

What exactly are you lowered on?..............and why stock rims in front and FF7's in the back? I've seen a few cars like that this winter and I honestly don't understand. Back tires are just important as the front and no idea why you'd want to ruin 2 rims.

Take the gay ass banner off is my only true complaint.

Wow this is a random and cobbled together post so I apologize.

Sunday, December 30, 2007 2:26 PM
Its coming along, looks much better without the kit in your sig imo. Juist make sure you put a lip on that base front

What kind of paint did you use for your ho manifold? It almost looks orange-ish, but not sure if thats the camera or lighting or whatever. Not bad though, nice looking bay. Take that sticker off your intake though lol.

Sunday, December 30, 2007 2:32 PM
Joe Schulte wrote:Red LS Sport Cav's with that hood are getting played out!

What exactly are you lowered on?..............and why stock rims in front and FF7's in the back? I've seen a few cars like that this winter and I honestly don't understand. Back tires are just important as the front and no idea why you'd want to ruin 2 rims.

The car is being painted pearl white this summer sao u wopnt have to wrry bout that. The banner on the bottom of the windo is coming off thee ff7s on the back are because i blew a tire on my stock rims for the back and im on dspecs i tried to make it confusing 4 u

13.1 @ 115
Sunday, December 30, 2007 2:34 PM
icemike89 wrote:Its coming along, looks much better without the kit in your sig imo. Juist make sure you put a lip on that base front

What kind of paint did you use for your ho manifold? It almost looks orange-ish, but not sure if thats the camera or lighting or whatever. Not bad though, nice looking bay. Take that sticker off your intake though lol.

i plan on getting the wings west lip for the front i love that look. and i dont know bout the paint ben silverjon1nines did it and im just to lazy to take it off and paint it maybe this summer. i couldnt think of anywere else 2 put the sticker lol. the mani wont be on there much longer though going superchargered i hope soon

13.1 @ 115
Sunday, December 30, 2007 2:38 PM
o and by the way this car was not a z when i bought it i have basically made it a z kinda.

13.1 @ 115
Sunday, December 30, 2007 3:18 PM
i heart red cars

Sunday, December 30, 2007 3:28 PM
^^^^^^Well you got the mirrors!

Sunday, December 30, 2007 3:30 PM
i want my car to sit that low! Nice tho! when you getting it painted?
Sunday, December 30, 2007 5:23 PM
i plan on painting it this summer sometime

13.1 @ 115
Sunday, December 30, 2007 6:10 PM
man that front bumper looks very familiar, is that my old front and what the #E!! is Ben up to he just got that rear and hood. by the way it was 70 outside today

A J-body owner since 1998
91 cavy, 99 sunfire, 00 cavy
06 cobalt SS/SC YELLOW
09 cobalt SS/TC sedan WHITE 1 of 41

Sunday, December 30, 2007 6:34 PM
yea i wish it was 70 out here and no i got that at a junkyard for 50 bucks and ben still has his ls kit he just picked up and extra 4 me

13.1 @ 115
Sunday, December 30, 2007 6:52 PM
i gave you the indytuning.com stick damnt

Sunday, December 30, 2007 8:17 PM
o srry and paul gave me the indytuning sticker props to him lol

13.1 @ 115
Sunday, December 30, 2007 9:40 PM
[quote=¤FactoryPhreak¤]^^^^^^Well you got the mirrors!

Monday, December 31, 2007 5:56 AM
From the sounds of it you are obviously not going back to stock. Stock bumpers yes but not back to stock.

I think the engine bay looks horrible. I see about 10 different colors of red. What is that sitting on top of your battery. It looks like it was just thrown in there. You should go back and reroute the wires so you don't see them eveywhere.

If you want it to look like somthing other than a base model than you need to paint the door handles too. And why the base model front and z24/ls sport rear?

FORGET GIRLS GONE WILD WE HAVE GOVERNMENT SPENDING GONE WILD!

Monday, December 31, 2007 7:45 AM
Looks OK so far, but if I were you, I would fix a couple of things:

First the side skirt looks like a couple of the clips were placed too close together, causing the middle to buckle, or the screw-in straps underneath aren't pulled to the right spot. Whatever the problem, I would fix it so the skirt lines up correctly.

Second the drivers fender isn't fitting right. It may even be part of the reason for the skirt not fitting right.

It's coming along good though. I hope the color change is being carried into the engine bay for a seamless paint job.

Monday, December 31, 2007 12:23 PM
well 2 awnser everyones question i got the fenders from a junkyard to and they ripped me off because there all messed up and wont line up right at all. im pulling everything when i paint the car so that it will all be white. I got the sides for free so i wasnt complaning and there just 3 m taped on there because its not a real z and the clips from chevy are like 6 bucks a piece and theres like 12 of them. im gonna be getting a rksport lip possibly

13.1 @ 115
Thursday, January 03, 2008 3:29 PM
If the sides are just stuck on there, they'll be real easy to adjust. Just make sure you take your time when you put them back on and line them up right. You can use pretty much any sheet metal screw to hold the underside brackets on, but get the outside lined up first. If you get the trim grade 3M double sided tape, it will hold just fine. No need for the clips. Definitely screw the bottom straps on when you put them on permanently, though.

Sucks about the fenders. You should be able to work them to fit correctly, though. Just play around with them a bit.

Saturday, January 05, 2008 12:53 AM
the best way to attach the zed sides is to cut all those stupid tabs off the inside of them and use 3m tape, if you prep the area right and take your time they will never come off and will look better because you can get them in closer to the body

and then obviously put a screw on each end and you will be golden, i went through 2 winters like that and it was still a pain in the ass to rip the sides off when i was trying to get them off my 4dr

but the car will definitely look better with a lip and painted white that is for sure

Saturday, January 05, 2008 1:07 PM
i really like the new look.. the kit just seems to done.. u know.

did u bag her or are those springs??

GOT ECOTEC?

Sunday, January 06, 2008 5:11 PM
coilovers and d specs

13.1 @ 115
Sunday, January 06, 2008 5:49 PM

Are you an ass much? dang dude!

I personally like the kit better but im a kit guy, every one and there mom has a plain jain cavy ( base model, LS Sport, z24 all the same) If you make it look anything like the Yellow cavy with the WW spoiler it will look killer i know that! I say if anything go WW lip kit all around!! Good Luck to you!

Sunday, January 06, 2008 10:49 PM
rawkfist wrote:

Are you an ass much? dang dude!

I personally like the kit better but im a kit guy, every one and there mom has a plain jain cavy ( base model, LS Sport, z24 all the same) If you make it look anything like the Yellow cavy with the WW spoiler it will look killer i know that! I say if anything go WW lip kit all around!! Good Luck to you!

thanks i think im gonna get the rk lip cause i can put fogs in it and that would look pretty good if i can get ahold of a z front then im deff getting the WW lip ftw

13.1 @ 115
Monday, January 07, 2008 6:28 AM
WW lip on model bumper is one stupid idea.

Once the car is painted it should look cool.

Painting the hood at all?

BeardLife / Club Awesome Reject Blog
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search