New to this website - Newbies Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
New to this website
Saturday, April 30, 2005 9:08 PM
What's up everyone!
I am completley new to this site. So all the help that I am in search for when the time comes, will be greatly appreciated. I drive an automatic 2000 Chevy Cavalier, Silver. So far what I have done to it is:

-Tinted Windows = 20%
-Black Window Rain Guards
-Silver Rear License Plate Frame that has "Cavalier" indented on it
-Black Front Lcense Plate that says "Heart Beat of America" in Red
-Clear Corners
-Clear Tail Lights
-Silver Shift Knob
-16' Konig Reigns with Kumo tires
-I just got my rear bumper replaced (Long Story)
-Rksport brake pads
-Rksport rotors (Slotted and Drilled, or it at least has the hole indents
on them as well and I painted the calipers silver )
-I took the straps (or what ever you call them) off the side of my car.

When ever I get off of my lazy @#$, I will get pictures up in dis hishouse. Now, what I am interested in, is in a good looking, good sounding, and good performing single exhaust. A whole actual exhaust! The only problem I have is, I don't know what is good and what is not so good. I definitley do not want to get a cherry bomb or fart can what so ever. I already helped put something like that on a friend of mines car and it was'nt pretty (LOL) Let's just say that Im a skinny little dude, under a car with crappy jacks, trying to cut off a stock muffler with a saw-zaw, just to replace the same muffler with a cooler sounding muffler! Yeah, pretty Sh*tty!

Anyways, any help on choosing what kind of an actual REAL exhaust I should get, would be greatly appreciated!!! I have no clue on what exhaust to get!

Thanks a Bunch!!
Johnny J (Jabo)

Re: New to this website
Saturday, April 30, 2005 9:54 PM
go custom. get a muffler shop to bend you some pipe. then a muffler of your choice.
and add a resonator in there. at least 18 inch

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search