2004 Cavy - Newbies Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
2004 Cavy
Saturday, April 30, 2005 7:51 AM
Is it true...well what my dealer told me...all parts AKA exhaust, brakes, suspension...from 1995 to 2005 ALL THE SAME??

PLEASE HELP

2K4CAVY

Re: 2004 Cavy
Saturday, April 30, 2005 8:00 AM
okay how about mostly the same. it was only little things that changed , no major overhauls

like the headlights, fenders and front grill changed, but you can still swap em from on year to the next. same goes for you suspension,just little things. you exhaust follows the same route, the "difference" is how and where it connects to the engine.

Saturday, April 30, 2005 11:20 AM
Yeah, they changed things here and there. Front strut mounts changed in 2000. I think rear drum size changed once somewhere. In 03 or 04 ABS became optional. Different cars have different rear axles, some with and some without the integrated stabilizer bar. Some had different sized front sway bars, some had none at all.

Most of it is all interchangable though. The unibody is essentially the same through all the 3rd gens.

Exhaust depends on what engine you've got. There's been at least 5 different engines available in the 3rd gens.

Saturday, April 30, 2005 10:25 PM
got the 2.2 Eco...wanting to get a cat-back system and prolly the Goldline springs to start...well my project after my wedding this summer.

thanks for the input..any suggestions on the exhaust? lol

2K4CAVY
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search