newbie from mo - Newbies Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
newbie from mo
Sunday, April 07, 2013 8:45 PM
new guy from missouri around stl. i picked up a 99 cavy with a 2.2l auto, 2dr. base model, but its a start. im mostly into muscle cars, im building a 74 nova and most of my buddies have imports or muscle cars.

Re: newbie from mo
Monday, April 08, 2013 8:09 AM
Hi there I just joined today.nice to meet you I love in Swansea Illinois.i have a 2004 sunfire I bought brand new.have a ton of mods done to it.if you have any ? About your cavalier I am very knowledgeable about them.
Sunday, April 14, 2013 8:17 PM
well i gotta swap rack n pinion, cuz the girl i got the car from, didnt have the money to have a shop fix it, i got a junkyard rack and will rebuild the old one, i bought a stainless header and clear marker lights and front bumper clear lights, a cold air intake tube n filter. jus havent had time to fix it yet. Theres some stuff i might need advice on. lol i been lookin like a mad man for different ideas on the car. My current dd is a 7200lb truck that goes through a tank in like 4 days. i love my v8's but theres fun to be had with the 4 banger. its not as fast as my buddy's subi or my other buddy's crx but its gotta stay somewhat safe for my kids.
Saturday, April 20, 2013 9:10 PM
I got a z24 front bumper. Great fender with no dents and a spoiler for bout 100$ @pick n pull... so now i got some parts to get on the car...
Wednesday, April 24, 2013 1:58 PM
We used to have monthly meets here in STL. Things died off a few years ago though. Used to be a good time.

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Monday, April 29, 2013 7:15 PM
ive seen a couple cavaliers around me on 44 with spoilers and body kits. im sure they're not on here, but i could be wrong. theres a black one down the road with a silver racing stripe only on the pass side of the car.
Sunday, June 02, 2013 1:52 PM
guess a week ago it was i swapped out my rack which was a pain. but thats fixed, got my beat up fender swapped out, spoiler on cold air intake on, and today i got my muffler on, doesnt sound very quiet anymore. Found out about a 01cavy the guy works at autozone near me,nice car.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search