Newbie Here from NS, Canada - Newbies Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Newbie Here from NS, Canada
Saturday, May 18, 2013 1:09 AM
Hey there, am somewhat new to j bodies. Girlfriend is on her second sunfire since I met her, mom has a sunfire, recently I bought an 02 Sunfire for 500 and sold my honda(transmission was going). The car I bought needed a new coil spring (drivers side) and rocker panels and when I brought it for inspection they noticed a rusty fuel line so I replaced that and since then the car has been working great..

Been looking up a few things for my car and kept being linked to this site so I figured I'd join and maybe have some input or get some help when needed. I wouldnt say I am a mechanical expert when it comes to cars. I took mechanics in school but dropped out in Grade ten with litthe interest. Last yewar I moved to nova Scotia and bought some Atvs and started my mechanical knowledge from there,. The only work I have had done in a shop so far on either car I have owned (honda or sunfire) has been the uper control arms on the honda(Was winter and had no place to do it) and Exhaust work on the honda( Out of province, girlfriend brought it in). Rest of the work I have been doing myself as well as work on gf and mothers car, so I have a general knowledge of what I am doing now. Hoping to learn more though as time goes by.

Anyway sorry for the long introduction, but hope to have a good time on this forum.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search