Daytime running light problem - Newbies Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Daytime running light problem
Friday, June 12, 2015 10:47 PM
hey everyone , I have a 05 sunfire , with what seems to be an issue, I start car and the clicking begins, but I have hi/ low beams, but no drl, so I went and bought a new relay , it's a oem 5 pin , and when I went to plug it into the fuse box I only see 4 female pins to go into , the other ones look deadhead, Is there supposed to be 5 ? Has a wire maybe fallen out of the bk of the fuse panel?

I have a 05 sunfire and I wanna replace the dark relay , I bought one and it's a 5 pin but when I look in fuse pannel where it goes I only see 4 places that have connectors that it plugs into , has one maybe fell throu the back of the fuse panel, help pls

Re: Daytime running light problem
Sunday, June 14, 2015 9:16 PM
USE the search box in the top right corner of the website!!!!!! There are lots of good post on specific problems related to fixing the day time running lights on various years.I personally have no idea on the specifics and after you do your home work based on the searches and then cannot isolate the problem,do a follow up.You probably did not get a response soley because the information is on the site just do the Hardwork to read thru the post related to find your specific problem and learn something in the process.Not being rude just upfront and honest as a lot of members who did trace out the issue made post which are saved and there for the learning for YOU!Ok good luck and hope you fix it and can chalk it up as a lesson learned on your follow up.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search