On a mission back story - Newbies Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
On a mission back story
Tuesday, March 15, 2016 12:20 AM
Alright new to this forum but have owned a few j bodys along with my brother(former active member here years ago) anyway to keep this short my brother passed away in a car accident 1 year ago, now we always said we would one day buy another cavalier and just have it as a project once we were a little older with jobs (died months after graduation for mechanic) today I bought a 2001 z24 for 1000 body is in great condition. My plan is to follow the sticky on the ecoswap my question is has anyone ever put the cobalt ss/SC SC on these engines in a <2003 cavalier. I'm going to keep surfing the forums but if anyone has any advice I'd gladly read.

Ps don't bother telling me it's a waste of money I'm going to do this and just keep the car as a memory.

Re: On a mission back story
Tuesday, March 15, 2016 3:35 AM
Once the car is Eco swapped, installing a M62 is the same as the 2003+ cars.

Re: On a mission back story
Tuesday, March 15, 2016 8:55 AM
joey rushin wrote:Alright new to this forum but have owned a few j bodys along with my brother(former active member here years ago) anyway to keep this short my brother passed away in a car accident 1 year ago, now we always said we would one day buy another cavalier and just have it as a project once we were a little older with jobs (died months after graduation for mechanic) today I bought a 2001 z24 for 1000 body is in great condition. My plan is to follow the sticky on the ecoswap my question is has anyone ever put the cobalt ss/SC SC on these engines in a <2003 cavalier. I'm going to keep surfing the forums but if anyone has any advice I'd gladly read.

Ps don't bother telling me it's a waste of money I'm going to do this and just keep the car as a memory.

Welcome to the forum. That's really sad news about your brother man, sorry to hear it.

Keep us posted on the build up, sounds like fun. There are plenty of people here willing to help with questions, especially since it looks like you have already done the research and acknowledged previous threads, that's the way you do it.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search