Hypsy and SpeedRacerZ report in! - Racing Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Hypsy and SpeedRacerZ report in!
Friday, December 30, 2005 11:39 AM
Do either of you need a pair of 8" slicks?

You'll need to buy 13 x 8" weld race lites though....

I'm going to switch to 9" Hoosiers for next year....

If both say yes, then arm wrestle, rock paper scissors or something ...

Project S-Bird

Re: Hypsy and SpeedRacerZ report in!
Friday, December 30, 2005 12:03 PM
i MIGHT...im waiting to hear from MT, Weld, and American Racing about sponsorships. If I get the wheels but not slicks I'd def need them.

How much you asking? And do I finally get to test drive them?

I used to race cars, now I race myself.
5K PB: 24:50
10K PB: 54:26
Friday, December 30, 2005 2:45 PM
Freebee, nada, zero....

No worries, you can arm wrestle KQ4 Jake to take the Sunbird for a test drive.......
Saturday, December 31, 2005 3:18 AM
this is what the JBO should be about JBOHO you sir are a good man and I think we need more people like you.

"boobs now with Riboflabin"
Saturday, December 31, 2005 3:57 AM
hmm.... might be hard to come up with some rims for them....... would be nice to have.....

we could always RACE for them ....... I'm still 1-0 against you Hypsy

SPD RCR Z - '02 Z24 420whp
SLO GOAT - '04 GTO 305whp
W41 BOI - '78 Buick Opel Isuzu W41 Swap

Saturday, December 31, 2005 4:20 AM
Id pay to see that.........

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/827643
Saturday, December 31, 2005 8:20 AM
if thyre free I'll take them. Come hell or high water I'll be running slicks in 06 I believe you have my number still....if so gimme a call sometime. If not, let me know. I have yours around here somewhere.

Saturday, December 31, 2005 8:22 AM
oh and brian...we could always get down TOMORROW! @ Byron. You know you wanna go to the Hangover Nationals if they run.

otherwise we got a few months to wait until we run again....if you make it out to the track WITH car this year

Saturday, December 31, 2005 3:12 PM
I'll race you 1/8th mile........ the car still isnt any good past the 1000' mark...... should be getting the new trans soon though.

how about I pick up the tires, you grab some rims....... and we'll do it the JBO way..... we'll SHARE

Mike lives in my home town I can pick them up anytime. lol.

Saturday, December 31, 2005 4:39 PM
hypsy(the12secondone) wrote:if thyre free I'll take them. Come hell or high water I'll be running slicks in 06 I believe you have my number still....if so gimme a call sometime. If not, let me know. I have yours around here somewhere.

hypsy wasnt that one of your complantis with suncavi. the fact that he was on slicks and you were still dot aprooved? what is this gonna due for your times and also with the DOT's are you street legal. the reason I ask is becuase I dont want to see an amazing street car go the way of nothing but track simply becuase of tires.

Saturday, December 31, 2005 9:37 PM
^ hes got more then one set of rims. at least he did when i saw him race this last summer. his ls sport rims where layin in the pits.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!

Saturday, December 31, 2005 9:44 PM
13" is to small for me , wont clear the brakes

Saturday, December 31, 2005 11:56 PM
I dont have that problem on the 96....... stock brakes will work fine for awhile.

Sunday, January 01, 2006 2:08 AM
JCavi...im stepping up in 06. I've got huge plans going and slicks are included in them. I'll still be ripping in the drag radials but the slicks are going to be a must at some point this year. This is a great chance to get some while I can and use them as needed. It wasn't a complaint about Suncavi, per say, it was a complaint in the comparisions of the times.

Brian: sounds good to me man.

and before anyone asks about my plans...check this page of my website...Full Tentative Schedule. Thats what I mean about stepping it up! Anyone wanting to come see me and/or help out email me. I'll need it

Sunday, January 01, 2006 3:07 AM
PM me man about Atco in may I would love to come and help. since Im about an hour away. do you just need help in the pits? ethier way ill plan on comning

my turbo will be done by then to.

Sunday, January 01, 2006 9:13 AM
I was looking at that scehdual again your not doing that whole thing are you? thats a full year tour.

Sunday, January 01, 2006 12:54 PM
If Hypsy comes to ATCO, I'd better damn well hear about it in time to make plans to be there!

Sunday, January 01, 2006 2:21 PM
lol

You two are funny... If either land a set of 13X8" rims for next year, I'll bring you the tires.... Better yet, I'll have KQ4 Jake bring you the tires, with a tear in his eye...

They got his G/A into the 11's, finally.....
Sunday, January 01, 2006 2:46 PM
YES! Im so going to push Weld to sponsor me now. Just to see KQ4 Jake crying as we mount them up.

JCavi...theres a reason that I make a schedule...I plan on using it. I'm going to be running as many of those races as possible.

On a related note...My new parts business opens officially today. So now im selling parts to support my racing addiction. Anyone wanna contribute?

Sunday, January 01, 2006 10:49 PM
what are you gonna be selling and how can we contact you?

Thanx Charles
Sunday, January 01, 2006 11:19 PM
anything and everything...if i cant sell it ill find you someone who can get it to you cheap.

you can contact me via email or IM. all my contact info is in my profile.

Monday, January 02, 2006 3:31 AM
well Im trying to find a universal DP with a four bolt flange. For something as close to the eco as you can get it. as long as the price is reasonable ill buy.

Monday, January 02, 2006 7:38 AM
Hey Hypsy, what are your plans for July 22-23? Are you hitting the car show in Illinois on the 22, and the Nopi event in NY on the 23? I'll be at the Nopi event so maybe I'll see ya there. If your racing maybe we can line up.

2000 Turbo Z
Monday, January 02, 2006 9:37 AM
I'll more than likely be doing the race in NY. More money to be made there and thats more my style than the car show. I'd be happy to line up against you if you'd like.

Monday, January 02, 2006 11:31 PM
oh sure poke fun of me cuz I won the GM small car bash with them wheels an tires and hit 11's with them

But from what I have told Jbodyho already the GA will sit the 06 season out my other car is making me money and is my main focus.

hay hypsy drop me an email if ya want help with your races I'm more than willing to help ya.
jake@killerquad4.com

91 GA 12.080@113.99 best 1/4 mile E.T.
www.killerquad4.com
jake@killerquad4.com
Looking for Sponsor
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search