? whos quicker - Racing Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
? whos quicker
Monday, May 22, 2006 1:12 PM
My friend just got a 91 firebird auto 3.1L v6. He thinks it can beat my 02 4 door z24 5spd i run 16.4 at the track. Does any one know which car would pull the better quater mile time.

Re: ? whos quicker
Monday, May 22, 2006 2:19 PM
dude, i'm going to tell you how this thread is going to go..... about a dozen people are going to tell you that this isn't a bench racing forum, and to go out and race him AT THE TRACK and see. Then its going to get locked.

Arrival Blue 04 LS Sport
Eco
Turbo
Megasquirt
'Nuff said
Monday, May 22, 2006 3:10 PM
Alright i did know i was takin a chance i just need a clear weekend to get him out their. it's been raining for three weeks straight he keeps anouying me.

Monday, May 22, 2006 3:51 PM
Scarab (Jersey Jay 1.8T) wrote:dude, i'm going to tell you how this thread is going to go..... about a dozen people are going to tell you that this isn't a bench racing forum, and to go out and race him AT THE TRACK and see. Then its going to get locked.

what he said. go to the track and see

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!
Monday, May 22, 2006 4:59 PM
Wild Weasel wrote:This isn't the bench racing forum. Please don't post this sort of thing here.

To contact a moderator, please send a direct message to the moderator account. Please
note you must be logged in to send messages to this account.

Please include a link if you are contacting us regarding a thread.

DO NOT SEND PRIVATE MESSAGES TO THIS ACCOUNT, USE THE LINK ABOVE.
This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search