who has hit mid 12's in the Jbody? - Page 4 - Racing Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Re: who has hit mid 12's in the Jbody?
Friday, January 19, 2007 4:52 AM
Yea, you know what? I'm sick of the excuses too. I could counter with "Well, the eco is a 4 valve per cylinder DOHC motor that is engineered to make more power per liter than the 3400 pushrod motor" but I won't. You know why? Because when it comes down to it, it really doesn't matter. When I was running my 4 cylinder at the drags, I didn't give that crappy excuse when I got beat by a V8. And it made it all that much more rewarding when I did beat them. I realize we are comparing apples to oranges, but to just point out one simple fact does not tell the whole story. There are pro's and con's to each side and ,obviously, both cars work well. I'm just sick of hearing someone rag on someone else's car when theirs is no better. That's the principle of the thing for me really. We're all supposed to be helping each other out here, not lashing out and getting all cocky and internet tough. Now I see why so many people think this site is a complete joke. Here we have a couple guys running 12's having an internet pissing contest. Doesn't anyone else see how lame that is?

Friday, January 19, 2007 9:50 AM

-

"Youth in Asia"...I don't see anything wrong with that.
Friday, January 19, 2007 12:49 PM
u dont need huge injectors to make decent power and i see that the 4 banger guys in there cavi's are full of there selfs, and yes kenton was running 19lb injectors and putting down 325 whp and running mid 12's all day and the rest of the motor was STOCK!!!
Friday, January 19, 2007 1:21 PM
who the @!#$ cares.

Built, bottled, ready for 11s. 14.446@93.74mph, 1.848 60' N/A.
Friday, January 19, 2007 3:08 PM
me cuz this punk ass bitch doesnt believe anything that anyone says and hes being a dick head.
Friday, January 19, 2007 3:50 PM
I believe things that people with HALF A BRAIN say.

I'm done with this stupid post. I ain't racing someone who is gonna blow themself up next to me.

I used to race cars, now I race myself.
5K PB: 24:50
10K PB: 54:26
Friday, January 19, 2007 3:52 PM
lol, ur just jealous and u dnt want to admit it u go and dump 3-4k into ur car and get the same as a car that was built for about 1-1.5k.
Friday, January 19, 2007 5:50 PM
lol a stock 3400 can handle 11 psi of boost with no problem on stock internals.

All we're saying is that the 3400 boosted will be faster than an ecotec turbo.
Friday, January 19, 2007 5:57 PM
yea hes got it, lol
Friday, January 19, 2007 8:47 PM
Chris, you know you keep missing the fact that Kenton already posted in this thread saying he was running 30# injectors, not 19 as you stated. You may want to get your facts straight. I can see why Ryne doesn't think too highly of you. No offense, but you really need to think (and read the other posts in the thread) before you post.
Friday, January 19, 2007 11:37 PM
Kenton DID NOT post in this thread, he was running 19# injectors and alcohol at the track with the 12.5 run FYI.

Paul (turbo3400z) ran a mid 12 with 9 PSI with his 30#s i believe, and dynoed at 358 WHP.

Get your facts straight.

Saturday, January 20, 2007 12:51 AM
no no no, my name is midnightriderz24 on every other forum except this joke of a forum lol. most people on here suck, except a select few. team vision feels threatened cuz he knows im faster and my setup is more original by far. ill be pushin 550+ all on my own, built on my own, all before my 20th birthday. until team vision owns up to saying hes faster (while wieghing more, and having damn near 100 horse less), hes just a bitch who wont race me for a couple bucks

358whp,365tq @9 psi
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ibU1k8UZoo
Saturday, January 20, 2007 6:47 AM
hahahaha hypsy and all of his dick-swingers OWNED

Some people's ego's are just too big on this website I guess.
Saturday, January 20, 2007 10:58 AM
NO kenton did not post in here and yes he is running 19lb injectors, not 30lb and hes making the same amount of power, and hes runnning 12's.
Saturday, January 20, 2007 4:04 PM
Sunfire 2.2 wrote:hahahaha hypsy and all of his dick-swingers OWNED

or he and his dick swingers got sick of continuously proving there point.

|Forged 8.9:1 Wiseco Pistons|Forged Eagle Rods|HPTuners|60trim|Tial Wastegate|
|Precision Intercooler|2.5" Exhaust|2.5" Charge Pipes|630CC Mototron Injectors|
|Stock: Fuel Pump, Transmission, Manifold, TB, Head, Head Gasket, Ignition, Suspension...|
Saturday, January 20, 2007 4:23 PM
Well, I believe Josh recieved his answer...3 pages ago... and I'm sick of seeing this thread at the top of the racing forum, so if a moderator could kindly lock this thread, it would be much appreciated. Thanks.

-

"Youth in Asia"...I don't see anything wrong with that.
Saturday, January 20, 2007 4:30 PM
Acer wrote:

obviously not....because you just replied
Saturday, January 20, 2007 8:32 PM
everyone on this site is a bunch of dickless faggots, that need to learn wat they are talking about b4 they speak!!! thats the end of it.
Saturday, January 20, 2007 10:30 PM
chris nuse wrote:everyone on this site is a bunch of dickless faggots, that need to learn wat they are talking about b4 they speak!!! thats the end of it.

and you need to realize the Kenton also had alcohol injection added with those 19#s so dont forget that part!
Sunday, January 21, 2007 12:43 AM
Sunfire 2.2 wrote:
Acer wrote:

lol... you are a joke. if you ever own a respectable car then you can open your mouth. you arent a cool person because chris nuse has a v6 cavy.

|Stock: Fuel Pump, Transmission, Manifold, TB, Head, Head Gasket, Ignition, Suspension...|
Sunday, January 21, 2007 1:15 PM
I swing on no one's dick. Go back and read all my posts and tell me who's dick I swing on. I'm an equal opportunity offender. I'll feel free to post whatever I please, even if that means I agree with someone in one post, and trash them in the next. I mistook, turbo3400z as Kenton, and I was wrong. Big, whoop. Wasn't the first time, and won't be the last.

Sunday, January 21, 2007 5:30 PM
Acer wrote:
Sunfire 2.2 wrote:
Acer wrote:

lol... you are a joke. if you ever own a respectable car then you can open your mouth. you arent a cool person because chris nuse has a v6 cavy.

so if I dump thousands of dollars into an econobox which will be worth $1000 in 5 years, I will be as cool as you?

no thanks. I will rather put that money towards a smarter investment which will increase in value.
Sunday, January 21, 2007 5:34 PM
i agree with u on that 100% im just trying to figure out how i can make decent hp numbers out of a 3.1 n/a.
Sunday, January 21, 2007 11:05 PM
Sunfire 2.2 wrote:
Acer wrote:
Sunfire 2.2 wrote:
Acer wrote:

so if I dump thousands of dollars into an econobox which will be worth $1000 in 5 years, I will be as cool as you?

no thanks. I will rather put that money towards a smarter investment which will increase in value.

i dont kno about other people, but i dont mod my car as an investment... i mod it because its fun. and it would be stupid to spend all of your money on modding a car (any car) but guess what? some of us can afford to waste a little bit of money to do what we enjoy.

and sorry, you will never be cool with me.

Thursday, January 25, 2007 4:27 AM
Paul (turbo3400z) has come to a few of the WI J-Tuner Meets. I've seen his car first hand and i believe it can run low/mid 12s. I give him props for doing that all in High School shop.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search