new personal best for the 4dr auto eco crapalier !! - Racing Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
new personal best for the 4dr auto eco crapalier !!
Monday, November 28, 2011 10:09 AM
so went to atco last black friday and ran a best of 15.61 @ 88.31 mph best 60ft for the night was 2.21. i wanted 15.5 or lower but the car needs to be tune better so will see. i have 5 more track days before season is over. this weekend will be installing le5 intake kit along with lsj injectors and MEATCAKE TUNE lmao !!

mods aem cai / lsj pacesetter header/ 2.5 down pipe /2.5 custom exhaust with thrush resonator and thursh turbo muffler/ 62mm smg tb/ ttr eco top mount/ ecotec lower dog bone mount/ttr auto trans mount / some weight reduction lol

Re: new personal best for the 4dr auto eco crapalier !!
Monday, November 28, 2011 10:14 AM
not bad!

how much is "some" weight reduction?

Come join us over on the Olds Quad 4 and Twin Cam Facebook group!
Monday, November 28, 2011 10:27 AM
z i feel it should go faster more like 15.2 to 15.4 but the car is untune for mods . for weight reduction i removed passenger seat back seat and spare tire lmao.
Monday, November 28, 2011 12:08 PM
Transmission inceptor is a good addition.
Monday, November 28, 2011 9:49 PM
well me and my friend have hp just have to play more with settings. how is that sleeper of yours doing michael ? have you track the car yet ?
Tuesday, November 29, 2011 3:43 AM
Coming along, making a JBO build thread this week. Still tuning and installing parts. good run in your cav bro.
Thursday, December 01, 2011 12:01 PM
hey take your carpet out to that carpet is alot heavier than it looks. I promise it feels like it weighs at least 50 lbs.
Friday, December 02, 2011 9:04 AM
no way i will take out my carpets lmao is my dd. i also doubt the carpet weights 50lbs 20 to 30 if that .
Saturday, December 03, 2011 10:45 PM
Hey i dont blam you i took mine out and i hate it cause its so loud in the cockpit even with the windows rolled down lol. But as for 20 or 30 i thought the same thing til i rolled it out of the car and went to pick it up to haul it to a dumpster lol.
Monday, December 05, 2011 6:13 AM
Faster then Vtec Lmao , put the sc on

z28guy(KGM BEOTCH)
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search