new personal best time - Racing Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
new personal best time
Sunday, October 28, 2012 3:08 PM
So 2 weeks ago I finally got a chance to take the crapalier lol for a 1/4 run. Best time was 14.3 @ 96 or 97 mph 60ft was a horrible 2.54 I had to baby of the line . The car is a 2003 auto ecotec cavalier sedan with m62 on stock pulley hp tune/lsj pacesetter header/ 2.5 dp to custom 2.5 exhaust/ bigger tb/ ttr race engine and trans mounts/ lsj stock injectors. Car has exhaust leak and vaccum leak I have to fix and then can tune it better. I would be ordering drag tires this week and taking it to track in a week. I feel in my heart is a 13.8 to 14.0 car as is. Wish me luck amigos !

Re: new personal best time
Sunday, October 28, 2012 5:54 PM
nice job!

FU Tuning

Sunday, October 28, 2012 7:36 PM
just tires will fix that time to where you want it! get some vids of you in the 13's

http://youtu.be/RXppsUVhJJE
my car ^
Monday, October 29, 2012 1:14 PM
If that car was a 5-speed and you put some money into suspension and tires, that is a 12 second car.

True story.

Monday, October 29, 2012 3:09 PM
nice run!...this is pissing me off even more so that im running that same number with better mods, lighter car, and a 5speed. Im only pushing 8psi and belt slippage though..but if I ever get properly tuned this gives me hope to be in the mid 12s to low 13's on drag radials.

x2 on the vids, i love watching jbodies tear up the 1/4mi track

04 Cav. 2dr. 5spd. My DD. 'Nuff said.
Saturday, November 10, 2012 8:51 AM
idk about a 12 second car as is lol . i order bfg drags for the mean time lets see what this does lol. I also plan on fixing both vacum leak and exhaust leak and get my buddy Ryan to look over tuned.
Tuesday, November 13, 2012 6:57 PM
Just be careful on your front end with those sticky tires. I noticed a huge difference and mine grabs hard now. Streets just spun but the BFG's grab between every shift like glue.
looking forward to seein the new times! I bet you hit high 13's easy with a good launch on those DR's

04 Cav. 2dr. 5spd. My DD. 'Nuff said.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search