Ran my z again tonite - Racing Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Ran my z again tonite
Wednesday, May 02, 2007 9:00 PM
Well tonite I went to Cecil, I love wed nights cause I didnt get there til 7:30 and still got 6 runs in. Im not gona post every time slip but my fastest was a 15.698 @ 87.16mph, which is better than my previous 15.890 @86.42

The only mod Ive done since my last run was did the lo manifold swap, but used my same tb I already had on. Dropped .2 from a junkyard mod haha! I also had everyone wondering why my intake manifold was soo cool after making 6 runs, which was cause of my fontana flange. I say if you can do this mod for cheap,go for it; definitely worth the money.

I was also realy surprised that I had consistant 2.2 60' times in my auto. I noticed I run better when launching from idle rather than stalling it up...I have no idea why but whatever. Next mods are shiftplus and wet 50 shot, think I can see 14's?

Re: Ran my z again tonite
Wednesday, May 02, 2007 9:35 PM
damn... 15.6 from an auto, very nice.

Wednesday, May 02, 2007 9:51 PM
Thanks man. Ive only had this car since March lol.

Im also having a problem from my manifold swap so its not running 100%, and I realy need a shift kit cause my trans shifts pretty sloppy.

Wednesday, May 02, 2007 9:54 PM
Look into the B&M shift plus, should help you out some. I am hoping to get some stuff done soon on my cav and get it down there.

2009 Ford Mustang V6
Wednesday, May 02, 2007 9:56 PM
Yea I bought a b&m shiftplus off a guy on here and got screwed over

But my friend just wrecked his 02 ls sport recently and im gona buy his.

Wednesday, May 02, 2007 9:57 PM
sucks to hear that. but if it works out in your favor than it's not to bad then.

2009 Ford Mustang V6
Wednesday, May 02, 2007 10:01 PM
Yea I got my money back from paypal, and this is the second time his cars been wrecked;both times the other persons fualt. People should realy learn to drive.

His dad does body work and paints cars and all so his dads gona keep it and use it as a daily. Im gona buy his shiftplus and front strut bar. He's not to pissed though cause it gives him a reason to get an ls2 camaro now lol

Wednesday, May 02, 2007 10:06 PM
haha yeah amazing how that works.

2009 Ford Mustang V6
Friday, May 04, 2007 1:16 PM
congrats thats an amazing time from a auto

Friday, May 04, 2007 9:45 PM
I know its pretty decent for an auto, but its still too slow for me lol. So hopefully a shiftplus and a wet 50 shot will break 14's, which are my next mods. I was realy surprised with my 60' times though. Should improve a little with my new subframe brace and once I get my control arms off my 99 grand am get some poly bushings in them. This is only the beginning of this car though

My friend also ran a 15.6 in his auto eco a while ago, with an intake,reveco tb,pace header,cat,and catback. Since then hes got a ttr upper and rk lower mount, and a shiftplus. But then he wrecked his car

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search