Stuff Happens - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Stuff Happens
Saturday, May 31, 2008 2:53 PM
Like many, never thought I'd ever post in this forum. Happened in the beginning of the month, was heading home from school, it was late in the AM, i was good for the most part to drive, slept earlier and what not, woke up, and left. and was about 9 miles from home on a country road, when i guess my head drops down and last thing i feel is rough road. i come to a few minutes later, and i'm sitting outside my car looking over at my car about 20ft away upside down. i asked "what the hell happened" lady asked me "what happened" i then said "no, i asked first..." but, aside from that, everything is ok with, cav is beyond gone, i'm very fortunate i was able to walk away from it with just a ripped ear and cut on the back of my head (and a few other scratches and bruises). and my dog, who was found 70 ft away from the car still in his kennel, came out quite well also, bruised his tail some and little abrasion above his eye. oh, and my favorite Death Proof t shirt was also cut up, courtesy of EMS protocol. i eventually come around to postin a pic of the car, and maybe ear before they sewed it up. all i know is, DAMN, very lucky to walk away. drive safe all, and now remember, stay awake, stay alive.

Re: Stuff Happens
Sunday, June 01, 2008 4:08 PM
pics

- 2004 Cavalier - 124k, owned since new

Re: Stuff Happens
Tuesday, June 03, 2008 7:30 AM
PICS!!!

But very sorry to hear.....and glad you, and your doggy are ok.

I think the Death proof shirt saved your life

Re: Stuff Happens *pics up now*
Tuesday, June 03, 2008 5:45 PM
here's a few pics. didnt go there myself, was at home Ko'ed wit some pretty good meds hehe.

angle passenger side

front

angle driver side 1

back

rear angle of driver

The shirt...now, to get full advantage of being death proof...you really really gotta wear this shirt. finally washed it, might sew it up for a good story or whatever...

Tuesday, June 03, 2008 5:48 PM
LOL @ the shirt! Nice!

Tuesday, June 17, 2008 6:37 AM
I wouldnt sew it up, id frame it and hang it on the wall. Sucks to see though
Wednesday, June 25, 2008 10:24 PM
it's insane how people can walk away from accidents like that...

glad you're ok...

Sunday, November 23, 2008 9:27 AM
Glad you're ok. The damage looks pretty bad to the car. You were lucky to walk away from that one.

Turbo 2003 White Cavalier LS
Sunday, November 23, 2008 9:34 AM
holy crap....

Sunday, November 23, 2008 9:46 AM
Glad you walked away. My friend rolled his multiple and ended with a slightly more damaged result and still walked away, impressive.

Saturday, November 29, 2008 8:10 AM
glad u r ok!

sux about the car tho.

wut u doin with the sub box in the trunk?

My car was made with wrenches, Not chopsticks.

Sunday, December 07, 2008 1:36 PM
damn son....! youre a lucky sob

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search