Car was stolen!!!!!! - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Car was stolen!!!!!!
Thursday, January 22, 2009 9:15 AM
That's right everyone, someone stole my CAR!!!!!!!!

I parked my car outside my girlfriends apartment last night and when I went to get in it for work this morning.....no where to be found.

I have filed a police report with the Indianapolis P.D., but I know for a fact that when they find the car it will be completely gutted.

So I call on the J-body community to please keep an eye out for parts off my car, ebay, craigslist, jbody.org, etc...they will be trying to sell the stuff to jbody owners.

A list of parts to be on the lookout for:

Bomex body kit '03 - '05 Cavalier 2 door, painted Arrival Blue, the front bumper has a paint chip about the size of a quarter missing from the lower right corner. The rear bumper has a split in the middle of the fiberglass below the license plate.

'95-'02 Toyota Cavalier tails, these don't really have any distiguishing flaws unfortunately, the rubber seal around the outer drivers side tail was broken and falling off.

RK Sport c/f taillamp bezel

TTR polished upper mount, just installed, not mutch that sets it off from any others, other than it's polished with a red bushing.

B&M short throw shifter, again, just like all the others except I had the stock shifter knob on it in the place of the B&M one, sorry no pics.

Engine was badged with a c/f ecotec emblem....

Polished valve cover

DC Sports strut bar seen in these pics....

Black warm air intake with a red cone filter

OEM style carbon fiber hood, '03-'05 Cavalier with what my girfriend calls "carbon fiber nipples" (hood pins)

That's all I can think of right now, I know there's more, but i'm too stressed to think of them.

Needless to say, my life just got really @!#$ty.

Please feel free to pm with any info!

Re: Car was stolen!!!!!!
Thursday, January 22, 2009 9:17 AM
dam dude that really sucks sorry to hear

Thursday, January 22, 2009 9:21 AM
Was there glass broken as it they broke into it and stole it or did it look as though a key might have been used?

FORGET GIRLS GONE WILD WE HAVE GOVERNMENT SPENDING GONE WILD!

Thursday, January 22, 2009 9:25 AM
wow tj that sucks man ill tell people around me (anderson) to keep an eye out

Thursday, January 22, 2009 9:27 AM
Yuck, that's not fun. Good luck!

Thursday, January 22, 2009 9:33 AM
Sorry man, that sucks. Good luck with the hunt, I will keep an eye out on Craigslist.

Hahn Stage II - Mitsu TD06-20g |3" Turbo-back Exhaust | 61mm Bored TB |
HP Tuners | Innovate WB02 | Spec Stage 3 | Team Green LSD | TurboTech Upper | Full Addco Sways | Sportlines & Yellows |
Thursday, January 22, 2009 9:42 AM
Thursday, January 22, 2009 9:43 AM
You 100% sure it did not get towed?

best of luck to you!

WiGM-Tuners member.
WoW that sucks. I wished the people would of stole my car instead of just my wheels. Good luck with everything, and I think a car is harder to get rid of so I'm sure you will find it.

Thursday, January 22, 2009 9:49 AM
Sucks to hear man. Nice looking car. Hope you get it back!

Thursday, January 22, 2009 9:58 AM
I would also call around to the local GM dealerships and see if anyone has gotten a key made with your VIN #. recently

Totally feel your pain man....I really hope someone is playing a trick on you, and you get it back soon.....

Thursday, January 22, 2009 9:59 AM
The car was paid off, and we contacted her office. they did not tow it.

No they didn't break the glass, there were a few cd cases thrown into the parking lot from inside the car, along with my dome lamp cover, wich makes me think they came in through the trunk and knocked it off when they climed in.

Also some speaker wire was thrown behind where the car was parked from inside the trunk.

Thursday, January 22, 2009 10:00 AM
Sorry to hear. Good luck finding it... Make sure you check around just in case of a tow. I'm sure the police would check but you never know.

http://nwgme.org
Thursday, January 22, 2009 10:02 AM
sorry to hear man. ill keep an eye out.

Thursday, January 22, 2009 10:48 AM
Sucks to hear man, hope everything turns out in your favor. I'll keep an eye out on the illinos side for anything. Maybe next time a car alarm would be a worth while investment?

Thursday, January 22, 2009 11:00 AM
did you just contact her apt office? you'll want to call the tow companys as well to make sure a resident didnt tow it. I know when my fiance lived in muncie, if someone was parked in your spot, all you had to do was call the tow company and provide some info and they'd tow it.

i'll keep an eye out.

Thursday, January 22, 2009 2:03 PM
i hate how they move these posts here so soon. if it really was stolen nobody comes into the jacked forum because its a subforum. i would much rather see the word get out with it in photos and media.

if i were you i would make a post titled, Hey, my blue cavalier memories. then post pics of it and at the bottom of the post put, oh and hey by the way, it was stolen, let me know if you see it.

Thursday, January 22, 2009 2:18 PM
i agree on the pace... but think regionals would be a better fit over P&M.

Thursday, January 22, 2009 6:04 PM
Yeah I noticed they moved this, whatever, apparantly someone doesn't want me to find my car, parts or the lowlife @!#$s who did this!!!!!!!!

Thursday, January 22, 2009 6:09 PM
good luck and keep us updated.

Thursday, January 22, 2009 7:49 PM
Once again, thank's everyone for all you can do.

It's been a long tough day of trying to figure all this mess out. The way it stands I have nothing, I guess we'll see what tommorrow brings. I will def. keep everyone updated in this thread.

A few tidbits of the inventory of what was in my car....(made my day when i realized it all)
The car had a fresh full tank of premi.
My PSP and several games were in a case in the glovebox.
My phone had died earlier in the night, and as said I was at the girlfriends, so no charger, yeah I left it charging in the car. I am now using a 4 year old P.O.S. phone w/ a new sim card. Lost all the contacts in it, so if I had your number (you know who you are) please PM me it again.

And my digi. camera.

Gotta love @!#$s who refuse to work like the rest of us.

Thursday, January 22, 2009 8:51 PM
if they have your phone. im pretty sure. the cops can track your gps signal in your phone. just some food for thought. you might find your car that way.

Thursday, January 22, 2009 9:01 PM
phone needs to have power though and be on...

Friday, January 23, 2009 4:47 AM
damn that sucks. i would keep in touch with tow companies though. ive seen it on another forum where someone thought someone stole their car, turns out it was towed by the assocation.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search