Adios! - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Adios!
Saturday, March 21, 2009 9:44 PM
Never thought I'd honestly see myself making one of these posts but in Lieu of recent events as some of you already know, I've begun parting out the sedan. I have owned it since I was 16 in 2002 and it was my first car. Lots of memories, blood, sweat and tears have been spilled while she has been in my possession. Also ruined a couple relationships where the girls said they were # 2 compared to my car, but who hasn't had a girl like that?... I have learned a lot from this site, current members and past. I've always wanted to make it to a J-bash or GM Small car show but something always came up preventing me and I really wish I had met more of you all. I would like to thank the following people who I feel have made my stay here enjoyable, you guys are awesome!

Agentomega-Chris
Tinkles- Kyle
Isatchmoeyou! - Jeffie
DaflyinSkwirl - PJ
Strat81- Spencer
BubbaKnox - Carmine
MantaZ - Stephen
FreqZ- Jarett
Eric from AZJbo
Karo
John Benham
QBE - Phil

... There are many others but I cannot name you all, but I'm sure you know who you are. I still have my Sunfire but I feel i will be retiring that this year as well and completely leaving the J scene once I get settled out of college. I will also be turning my user name here into strictly the RD Fabs Business account as I have premium still left for 2 yrs to come. We'll still be making parts for you guys if there is still an interest, but with a dying platform that demand lessens and we have started to shift our attention to the Deltas and Imports to keep us alive. I will still be lurking around most likely, but posts will be few and far between. But as I am currently, I feel as if tho I have wasted the past 5 years of my life pissing away large sums and not really having anything to show for it. I have currently lost all interest in wanting to modify cars anymore. Once I sell all the parts off I have laying around, I should have a nice chunk of change to use for a down payment on something greater than J and maybe re-spark my interest in modding cars. So with all that said, I wish the best to everyone else who is still in love with their J-body and hope you keep your projects going. There are some awesome cars on this site!

Cheers!

Cody

Re: Adios!
Saturday, March 21, 2009 9:46 PM
Bye, Cody. Don't forget to send me my shifter. lol
Saturday, March 21, 2009 9:48 PM
wow no mention? haha its all good....i wish you the best buddy and completely understand where you're coming from,

Brian

Saturday, March 21, 2009 9:53 PM
Good luck with everything man and keep in touch. Im sure the bug will bite you again. Having a big project and not being able to work on it is a big buzz kill. I know i have thought about selling my truck a few times and i might, but i have the space for it to sit until i get the time/money to work on it again.

Saturday, March 21, 2009 9:59 PM
FrostySunfire wrote:wow no mention? haha its all good....i wish you the best buddy and completely understand where you're coming from,

See, your one of them as well Brian. I've known you just as long as chris and Hell I think I am dating one of your ex's now too... lol. O-:-)

Saturday, March 21, 2009 10:17 PM
hahahah oh really? details!!!

Brian

Saturday, March 21, 2009 10:49 PM
well good bye sir, you definitely were a great contribution to the community!

Saturday, March 21, 2009 11:50 PM
Good luck with your future endeavors.
If I could afford that suspension right now, I would on it like a fat kid on a smartie.

Saturday, March 21, 2009 11:59 PM
Well buddy, I can honestly say, I feel you pain. (so to speak).

I bought my Cavy when I was 16, and for 7 years she treatedme well. But I as you intend to move on as well.. simply have no drive to modify it further.

Either way, saw some of your threads and builds pictures, and can only say it's phenominal work and hope the future bring you great things!

Take care buddy.

" Aint nothin' but a Peanut!"
Sunday, March 22, 2009 12:57 AM
good luck man, i hear you about moving on after college lol. thanks for making some good stuff for our cars, hopefully you will still make some cool stuff

take it easy

12.33 @ 111.67 mph [Oct 2009]
Dyno'd on 08/02/09 - Mustang Dyno:
327.6 WHP 333.6 WTQ [10.1 AFR]
Sunday, March 22, 2009 1:04 AM
attention whore. people leave the j scene every day, why do you think you need to let everyone know?

oh, i get it... you want people to know you're still making parts for a platform you no longer want to be a part of. yup, free advertising.

Sunday, March 22, 2009 8:32 AM
cannon fodder wrote:, free advertising.

Oh hey look.... yellow star next to my name. I paid.... show me free.... STFU.

Tuesday, March 24, 2009 10:37 AM

best of luck with everything, and thanks for the quality parts!

Lanman31337 -F = fatties = do not want. A little chunk in the junk is ok though.

Tuesday, March 24, 2009 1:14 PM
dammit Cody.

I looked up to your 4-door

Tuesday, March 24, 2009 10:19 PM
Brad wrote:dammit Cody.

I looked up to your 4-door

now you can look at it in your own garage for the right price!

Brian

Wednesday, March 25, 2009 3:41 PM
little bit far away. . . .

expecially after I moved out of Ontario, lol.

Monday, March 30, 2009 7:18 AM
Good luck with all your future endeavors.

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Saturday, April 11, 2009 6:14 AM
Your still gay

JGM T-SHIRTS!!!!

In Loving Memory of Phil Martin December 14 2005
Alexis: Dustin, you're ghey, lol. I am better. I have tits, and tits rule all.

Saturday, April 18, 2009 10:19 AM
Really wanted to see you finish it Cody.. sucks.. but as long as you get a new WRX i'll forgive

Sunday, April 19, 2009 11:04 AM
good luck cody!

still sad to hear your parting the sedan.

if you get into that subaru and need any help and what not, let me know.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search