sold the FReQ Z - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
sold the FReQ Z
Sunday, January 18, 2009 7:10 AM
sold the FReQ Z to Brett Basham (lvjbody) yesterday. her new home is in Las Vegas.

she will be missed.

you can see my new ride next to the Cav. I've had it for awhile, just haven't posted up much about it. 2006 GTO.

Desert Tuners

“When you come across a big kettle of crazy, it’s best not to stir it.”

Re: sold the FReQ Z
Sunday, January 18, 2009 9:53 AM
said to see her go.

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Monday, January 19, 2009 5:25 PM
Sad to see her go, but you've moved up in the world. Nice GTO, now lets see some engine bay pics!! What motor is in it, i'm don't know much on GTO's but didn't some come with a Ls1 and some a Ls2?

Monday, January 19, 2009 5:37 PM
its the 6.0 liter ls2...and jarett you suck balls now...you know that right...

this new dude BETTER take care of that car.

Monday, January 19, 2009 5:48 PM
one of the cleanest best lookin Js on this board. hopefully it has a good home and a good owner who will take care of it.

nice goat.. I like em cuz they're so similar in shape to the cavalier

Tuesday, January 20, 2009 4:06 AM
Drag it to death wrote:Sad to see her go, but you've moved up in the world. Nice GTO, now lets see some engine bay pics!! What motor is in it, i'm don't know much on GTO's but didn't some come with a Ls1 and some a Ls2?

the 2004 GTO came with the LS1, the 2005-2006 came with the LS2. there are some engine bay pics in AAG, but I'll post some up in here when I get a chance.

EVOFire {DesertTuners} wrote:its the 6.0 liter ls2...and jarett you suck balls now...you know that right...

this new dude BETTER take care of that car.

I have a feeling he will. he's in Vegas, so we can always make a run up there to make sure he is.

DaFlyinSkwir(LS61) /PJ/ OEM+ wrote:one of the cleanest best lookin Js on this board.

thanks PJ. the simplest is sometimes the most beautiful. I was never one for body kits and such, and always loved the stock '02 lips, so that's why the car stayed the way it was. just a drop, the Toyo Cav stuff and black rims, nothing fancy.

I doubt I'll ever get another J, because I'd like to pick up a 4x4 truck or Jeep, but who knows. I <3 red J's, and wouldn't mind owning a 5 speed 03-05 Sunfire.

Desert Tuners

“When you come across a big kettle of crazy, it’s best not to stir it.”

Tuesday, January 20, 2009 6:40 PM
nice looking cav and gto.

i have a red 02 ls sport. but i removed the side moldings and cavalier badge. i to, also like the plain look.

Friday, May 15, 2009 5:49 AM
It was really January??? I remember the day so clearly but it doesn't seem it was that long ago!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search