Viral is sold! - Page 2 - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Viral is sold!
Friday, October 23, 2009 8:58 AM
I got the crank pully on but not the alternator one as it would have required removal of the blower to access it properly.. I didnt get the time to do it. I noticed gains with the crank on there, just never got her dynoed to see how much!

I told the guy about this place but I doubt he will even join. He didnt seem like the brightest of guys, but he had money.

Thursday, December 17, 2009 3:25 AM
Viral (Kris) wrote:

I told the guy about this place but I doubt he will even join. He didnt seem like the brightest of guys, but he had money.

My car was made with wrenches, Not chopsticks.
Wednesday, March 31, 2010 8:34 AM
It would appear the guy who bought my car blew the engine.. he emailed me asking if I had modified the internals on the car and that a different engine was going in..hmmmmm that sucks..

Wednesday, March 31, 2010 3:58 PM
Damn lol.

But you saw it coming!

Viral (Kris) wrote:He didnt seem like the brightest of guys, but he had money.

Viral (Kris) wrote:It would appear the guy who bought my car blew the engine..

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Thursday, April 01, 2010 2:18 PM

Wednesday, June 16, 2010 8:13 AM
I hope this doesn't get moved to J / W / S forum...mine did. BULLSH!T! I had 30+ photos....how are either of ours threads not applicable in this forum?

"A place to post photos, videos, and other media, of j-bodies new and old"

I have been a member here for 6 years and didn't even know how to access the J / W / S forum without searching for my thread.

For us, this is likely out LAST P&M thread. LEAVE IT ALONE!

Viral, Your car has always been a favorite of mine, throughout all of it's stages and changes over the years. You have always kept that thing ahead of the trends, and I remember doing a sig for you wayyyyy back in the day. If I was at home, I'd post it. Anyways, nice deal on the car. Keep us posted with whatever is next!

Wednesday, June 16, 2010 10:39 AM
cannon fodder wrote:one of my favorite sunfires.

+1

sucks to hear about that...

Saturday, June 26, 2010 1:53 PM
Beautiful fire

Monday, June 28, 2010 8:27 AM
Right around the same time I sold the fire, I traded in a 98 328I BMW and bought myself a new 2009 Dodge Ram truck with a few options and the beautiful 390 hp, 400+ torque Hemi engine. Right now that is the only vehicle I am driving. I haven't really done any mods on it except add the chrome side steps and a tonneau cover.

Right now im just concentrated on life and I can't see me going back to modifying any vehicles for a little while. My next project will either be a restoration of an older car when I do decide to get back into it. Extra money right now is used for travelling and such. I guess I can snap some pictures of my truck when its all cleaned up and post them up. I have always wanted and definitely will at some point slap some 22 inch rims on the truck though.

Thanks for the comments everyone. I have had no contact with the new owner of Viral and I have no idea in what condition the car is in. Looking back at these pictures makes me miss the superchargers whine though.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search