Yikes - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Yikes
Sunday, April 10, 2011 4:01 PM
Not wanting to start another flame war...but this is an unpleasant end to anyones project...

Hope it wasn't the mystery suspension at fault.

Re: Yikes
Sunday, April 10, 2011 4:03 PM
Wow. Regardless of the "flame war" that ever occured (or may occur). I hope the dude is ok...

BeardLife / Club Awesome Reject Blog
Sunday, April 10, 2011 4:07 PM
oh damn, that sucks bad.. hope hes ok as well...

Sunday, April 10, 2011 4:09 PM
i guess hes ok he posted it on stancenation.

coaches link to stance.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Sunday, April 10, 2011 4:16 PM

Sunday, April 10, 2011 4:14 PM
Qwik2k2z24 wrote:Wow. Regardless of the "flame war" that ever occured (or may occur). I hope the dude is ok...

x2 seriously hope guy is doing well from it. Looks painful

Sunday, April 10, 2011 4:26 PM
Good to hear he is okay....but what happened?

GMR has got nothing on this
Sunday, April 10, 2011 4:32 PM
the jokers cavalier must have got hit by the batmobile??

Sunday, April 10, 2011 6:34 PM

-Markus
2002 Yellow Cavalier LS Sport *SOLD*
2000 White Cavalier Sedan
Check it out! --> Flickr

Sunday, April 10, 2011 6:49 PM
Ohhhhhh sh)'!?:'$@ that sucks I liked that car, was looking forward to seeing more

Modding my j since I found the org
Sunday, April 10, 2011 7:03 PM
i loved that car it will be missed

Sig thanks to bxmobkrazey on gmscf.com
Sunday, April 10, 2011 8:42 PM
yet another reason not to paint a car purple?
hope the dudes ok all joking and bs aside.

Built&Boosted moar
04 Cavalier Turbo r.i.p my baby
2nd place 2009 GM tuner bash qwick 8--holla

Sunday, April 10, 2011 8:57 PM
evan barnes wrote:i loved that car it will be missed

x2

loved the interior

Sunday, April 10, 2011 10:10 PM
oh dam, glad hes okay. 4-drs are taking hits now, i got rear ended last week i got hurt i can only imagine how much pain hes in now.

2010 Lonestar Bash 2nd place J-Body Street Class
Sunday, April 10, 2011 10:23 PM
whos the lowest now? lol]

Sunday, April 10, 2011 10:36 PM
Who needs TV when you have the JBO

Shame to see it end like that, hope nobody was hurt.

Sunday, April 10, 2011 10:37 PM
Definitely good to know the guy is alright. No sense in ever being a complete cock about that kind of stuff, even if I think he is a half retarded cry baby with a @!#$ty car. BUT, since he IS alright, we taking bets on the cause yet? Cuz in his post on stance nation, he can reply about being ok, but not what the cause was. I'm willing to bet it was either his hack suspension job, driving like an ass hat, or bald tires that caused it. But just like his hack job suspension, I bet he keeps it a secret, or makes some bull@!#$ story about how it isn't his fault. Come to think of it... every single "wrecked" thread it was "the other guys" fault.........

-Done ranting/bitching/talking. Adios!

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

"You really need to staple your face shut"-THE Joey Baggs.
Sunday, April 10, 2011 11:40 PM
JLAudioCavalier wrote:Definitely good to know the guy is alright. No sense in ever being a complete cock about that kind of stuff, even if I think he is a half retarded cry baby with a @!#$ty car. BUT, since he IS alright, we taking bets on the cause yet? Cuz in his post on stance nation, he can reply about being ok, but not what the cause was. I'm willing to bet it was either his hack suspension job, driving like an ass hat, or bald tires that caused it. But just like his hack job suspension, I bet he keeps it a secret, or makes some bull@!#$ story about how it isn't his fault. Come to think of it... every single "wrecked" thread it was "the other guys" fault.........

-Done ranting/bitching/talking. Adios!

looks like he got hit on his back right or maybe he was drifting mad hard y0 and hit a pole and rolled alot???

Monday, April 11, 2011 4:53 AM
damn, wonder what happened, that thing is trashed. surprised he walked away with only a few cuts and bruises.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Monday, April 11, 2011 5:09 AM
Qwik2k2z24 wrote:Wow. Regardless of the "flame war" that ever occured (or may occur). I hope the dude is ok...

Monday, April 11, 2011 5:16 AM
Its crazy to me to see a car in almost flawless condition (from the pics) to being completely trashed. I look at the pic and I cant seem to gasp this.

No project should ever end this way, that's for sure.

Mark

http://www.overkillengineeringmotorsports.com/
Monday, April 11, 2011 6:13 AM
Trey Reed wrote:oh dam, glad hes okay. 4-drs are taking hits now, i got rear ended last week i got hurt i can only imagine how much pain hes in now.

I'm really considering putting my car into storage...lol..too much bad stuff going on with some nice cars lately...I guess us bag-boys (cheaters) are on top of the low podium....

Monday, April 11, 2011 7:35 AM
Airgazm wrote:
Trey Reed wrote:oh dam, glad hes okay. 4-drs are taking hits now, i got rear ended last week i got hurt i can only imagine how much pain hes in now.

I'm really considering putting my car into storage...lol..too much bad stuff going on with some nice cars lately...I guess us bag-boys (cheaters) are on top of the low podium....

i wish i could do this but mines a dd

Monday, April 11, 2011 8:14 AM

yep, I was rear ended last night, luckily no one was hurt.

Monday, April 11, 2011 12:15 PM
I don't get it.... It looks the same as it did, like a destroyed riced out piece of shat

Monday, April 11, 2011 1:39 PM
As a member of the upside down crew I think we need to know what happened. Glad your ok. My ol' lady wants the coach stuff.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search