It's over... - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
It's over...
Monday, September 12, 2011 8:42 PM
I was driving to the apartment and next thing I know, Big Truck, Little Car, car lost when he came into my lane. Rear wheel has a bit of toe in, and rear quarter is destroyed. looks like Im out of the J scene after quite a few years, two deer and several other things. it took a chevy pickup to kill her.

Adjuster comes tomorrow...I hope for the best.

Re: It's over...
Saturday, October 01, 2011 5:11 PM
Sad to hear that. It really is. Good news is your okay. Do ya have any pictures?

Saturday, October 01, 2011 5:41 PM
Sad to see J go, but carnage pics would be nice
Saturday, October 01, 2011 5:44 PM
I get to keep the car, but, I think it's time to move on, stereo is out, and as soon as I can find an ecu and chip, and repair the damaged panel, it's going up for sale or to my son.

Pics are up on Quad4forums, as well as the story.

I am getting a 2k4 Vibe, and my built motor is bound for the Volkswagen Beetle, hence the need to get another ECU and chip.

It's been fun these past almost 10 years, but, the platform is long gone and parts are becoming harder and harder to find.

The Vibe is getting a nice stereo, rims, and that's about it.

Time to get back to the Bug.

Saturday, October 01, 2011 6:05 PM
I will not agree with you about the parts being hard to find... Maybe in certain areas, but anywhere I go I find one somewhere. Dead platform... yep... It's dead,but I like kicking this dead horse a little longer. lol. I hope you have good luck with the Toyota Matrix. I hear good things about the Toyota motors.

Saturday, October 01, 2011 6:14 PM
It's not gone yet...

I still have time to change my mind, like most on here, I know I'll get the itch again, and I really don't want to have to buy another j-body.

It has a nice heated garage to sit in until I make a final decision. LOL

Saturday, October 01, 2011 6:32 PM
Keep it... Us 1995 guys have to stick together, lol.

Tuesday, November 08, 2011 9:05 AM
Andy! Long time man! Sucks to hear about the fire..
hope all is well my friend!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search