the end for the cavi - Page 3 - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: the end for the cavi
Friday, November 11, 2005 5:26 AM
man good thing yoru alive to tell everyone about it. So did this bring your and your ex back together?

"All my life I have been trying to figure out who is behind this face of mine"

Friday, November 11, 2005 6:20 AM
Man that is insane, definately should be thankful for being here! That's one of the worst wrecked j-bodies I've seen.

My buddy James lost his '99 Z24 the same way 2 years ago, though he was being wreckless traveling close to 100 through a corner.......................he made it through the corner, but then went off onto the dirt shoulder a bit. Backend lost it needless to say, rolled it end-over-end, then side-over-side a few times landing upside down in a garden. Luckily he was going end over end in between this pole and tree. He walked away from it, hell he called me not long after it had happened around 2am. Still loved the j though, and now he has an '03 LS Sport he bought new after losing the '99.

Friday, November 11, 2005 7:48 AM
Damn, I cant believe your well enough to tell us the story.. Glad your alive though.. Good luck in the recovery.

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Friday, November 11, 2005 7:53 AM
wow thats just amazing, someone was looking after you that day for sure.

Glad to see you kept your life and your gfs.

2006 Black Cobalt SS Supercharged G85
13.91@102.77
Friday, November 11, 2005 9:57 AM
1Bad02Cav wrote:WOW, thats horrible man, im realy glad to hear you guys made it out alive and are doing well. wish you all the best of luck. how did the accident happen? and TRD, im sure he doesnt care what forum this went in, it IS pictures of his car, and its a story that he wanted to share with us, i personlydont give a sweet crap what forum its in, thats horrible to hear either way
Dude get over it! Look I do care about what happened, but this post was put there to show it off. I'm tired of people not posting in the right place. Next time you bitch about not able to find things this is why you can't. Get over it.

Joe Kidd wrote:
TRD Cav Fire wrote:Sorry to hear about this, but this is the wrong place to post those!

The guy was in a coma for three weeks, he hardly needs your b.s.
Yea and we don't need you callin' me out for doing the right thing. I did say I was sorry, but you just wasted a post to call me out. You didn't even say sorry to about anything. Grow up...

CavX wrote:
TRD Cav Fire wrote:Sorry to hear about this, but this is the wrong place to post those!

glad you focused on whats important..good job

man...glad to hear your ok. your both very...very lucy people. i hope you both get well soon.
Dude read all above, and learn to fix your sig ok!

Friday, November 11, 2005 10:09 AM
TRD Cav Fire wrote:
CavX wrote:

glad you focused on whats important..good job

man...glad to hear your ok. your both very...very lucy people. i hope you both get well soon.
Dude read all above, and learn to fix your sig ok!

and how to spell lucky

Friday, November 11, 2005 10:15 AM
Thank you I missed that!

Really I do hope they guy is ok, but it was in the wrong forum we all know that. Don't hate that I called it out for it to be moved.

Monday, November 14, 2005 12:06 AM
OMG
Friday, November 18, 2005 7:36 AM
are you sure that used to be a car?? holy @!#$ im suprised anybody lived, hope everyone is recovering ok, cept those bastards in the truck of course lol

2001 Ford F250 Superduty
7.3L PowerStroke Diesel
5" Turbo-Back Exhaust
XCal-2 With Tadds Tunes
Water/Methanol Injection
aFe Stage 2 Intake
Full Set of AutoMeter Gauges.

Sunday, November 20, 2005 7:37 PM
That scares the hell out of me. damn women drivers. no joke.

01 Z24 Turbo MMMM YUMMY
Tuesday, December 13, 2005 9:53 AM
Jesus man I cant beleive your still alive I hope you and your ex bothmake a full recovery

Tuesday, December 13, 2005 9:35 PM
Quote:

Man that is insane, definately should be thankful for being here! That's one of the worst wrecked j-bodies I've seen.

its by far the worst non-fatal wreck i have ever seen. you are so lucky to be alive. i see cars every day that are death cars and not many are as bad as that.
im glad to hear that you guys are going to be ok

http://registry.gmenthusiast.com/images/my2005cav/my%20car%20the%20bash.jpg
Thursday, December 15, 2005 10:37 AM
HOLY CRAP! that sh__ is wild. good luck with your recovery bro. and send that picture to GM. they might like to see that everybody lived in a car that ended up looking like that.

Monday, December 19, 2005 6:26 PM
oh my......oh dear.........

HOLY F*Ck1N& H3LL!!! Thats goddamn insane!!!!!!!!!!!!! Glad you are ok though. Jusy one thing...they took your whole car? The rims actually look salvageable, and prob some interior pieces you could make some $$$ off. Just my oppinion. *JBO

1971 camaro 427 --- here!

Stock... and loving every minute of it.
Wednesday, December 21, 2005 9:01 AM
I saw the pics on lowmo when it happened. Like I said there glad your ok.

Quoth the Raven 'Nevermore
raven@accesswave.ca
Raven Autosports
55 McQuade Lake Cres,
Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
(902) 850-3330
10.82@132
Wednesday, December 28, 2005 2:29 AM
That is just amazing that you made it through that, may the new year be a good one for you.

Sunday, January 01, 2006 2:32 PM
You are one lucky dude. Cars can be replaced. Hope your recovery comes along smoothly and quickly.

For TRD Cav Fire; Where do you think it should have gone? It's in the proper forum. This is the Wrecked/Jacked forum and you can see very clearly that the car is wrecked.

Sorry Devan about the rant. Get weel real soon.

98 Z24

RIP Specks
Sunday, January 01, 2006 2:57 PM
^^^ Devan, it should read get well soon. This thing needs an edit button.

98 Z24

RIP Specks
Friday, January 06, 2006 5:55 PM
Bluecavi wrote:oh my......oh dear.........

HOLY F*Ck1N& H3LL!!! Thats goddamn insane!!!!!!!!!!!!! Glad you are ok though. Jusy one thing...they took your whole car? The rims actually look salvageable, and prob some interior pieces you could make some $$$ off. Just my oppinion. *JBO

what you see of the rims is it, i went and peeled one off the other day, and there is nothing left of the rim the inside is just gone
Friday, January 13, 2006 3:29 PM
wow sorry to here that, thought mine was bad, hope you get better!

Monday, January 16, 2006 10:59 PM
ZSleeper wrote:You are one lucky dude. Cars can be replaced. Hope your recovery comes along smoothly and quickly.

For TRD Cav Fire; Where do you think it should have gone? It's in the proper forum. This is the Wrecked/Jacked forum and you can see very clearly that the car is wrecked.

Sorry Devan about the rant. Get weel real soon.
It's obviously been moved to the proper forum.

Thursday, May 04, 2006 7:03 AM
update....finally found a new car, wasnt exactly what i wanted but for the price i couldn't go wrong, full kit, engine swap,transmission swap,alarm...i guess custom paint.....4400 cdn...its not a j, but after i get out of debt i see a 2 door cobalt SS in my future.....ill still be around on the board, trying to give advice and answer questions in the interior forum mostly....

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b154/devanrushton/MIkescar.jpg
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b154/devanrushton/Mikesride1.jpg
Friday, June 23, 2006 12:24 AM
Hurry up and buy that Cobalt.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search