F-150 Vs. Cobalt - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
F-150 Vs. Cobalt
Saturday, February 11, 2006 1:22 AM
hey guys, this car is gettin on my nerves. In the last year this is the 3rd accident this car has been into, once was my wife being side swiped by a hit and run, the second was me, getting t-boned (not bad but still messed up this car) and now this, not even 4 months out of the body shop and shes leaving my house, driving down the street and this guy decides he did not want to wait till she got by, and WHAM!! he hits her so hard shes does a complete 180 and his a parked car. i have more pictures but, there still have to be developed. as soon as the car starts to get work done i will have them and i will post them, but here are a few i took with my camera phone to give you a idea of what it looks like right now. now mind you this is only a jist of it, you still cant see what the rear of the car looks like, its not bad but the back of the bumper is scratched, and you cant see the rim where the chunk of it is missing, and you cant see into the well and see how bad the rear suspension is bent all to hell. so far the estimate of damages is 4600.00 right now, and its expected to rise when they take the car apart. here ya go!!

Re: F-150 Vs. Cobalt
Saturday, February 11, 2006 7:49 AM
sorry to see that. good luck with it in the future

My car was made with wrenches, Not chopsticks.
Saturday, February 11, 2006 5:14 PM
jeeze. your luck is almost as bad as mine. you may just have to total it to lift the curse like I did :p
Saturday, February 11, 2006 5:20 PM
you might want to invest on a car with a little less voodoo attached to it

Sunday, February 12, 2006 12:58 AM
im for real, this car has to be curesed. i cant think what else would be the problem. this thing really makes me mad, and i wish they would total the damn think out. but its only 4600 in damage. but after it gets all fixed, goodbye cobalt. lol.

Sunday, February 12, 2006 12:57 PM
Dayum that thing is cursed.

Monday, February 13, 2006 12:43 PM
sucks

just remember bad things come in 3's , so your now on 3

Monday, February 13, 2006 11:21 PM
yeah, but i hate to see what number 4 has in store, and as my wife pointed out last night, they keep on getting worse and worse, and this time was the last straw. and this time also had my son in it, so i dont want to take another chance with it, so till we can trade it in, shes going to drive my tahoe. but on the bright side, im looking at a new madza 6 S, and those are some nice ass cars. and for the price you cant go wrong. thanks for all responses.

mike z

Monday, February 13, 2006 11:43 PM
Hey joe, dont you remember that car, that is the car me and my buddy came down to you with and got your type j and actually fit it into the car before the nice drive back to chicago!! i just thought about that.
lol

Friday, February 17, 2006 5:15 PM
mike z A.K.A SNEEZY wrote:Hey joe, dont you remember that car, that is the car me and my buddy came down to you with and got your type j and actually fit it into the car before the nice drive back to chicago!! i just thought about that.
lol

Yep, it had just gotten wrecked before you had came if I recall.

Thursday, February 23, 2006 7:28 AM
Time to get another car this ones trying to kill you !

Semper Fi SAINT. May you rest in peace.

Sunday, April 09, 2006 1:11 AM
guess what!?!?!?!?! i got it back from the bodyshop, and it looked great, then about 2 weeks out of the shop, and SHE GOT REAR-ENDED. this thing has got to stop!!!! i really dont like this car. altho today i got a check for 375.00 for the accident i got in it. so its not all that bad. lol. take care guys!!!

mike z

Monday, April 10, 2006 11:44 AM
mike z A.K.A SNEEZY wrote:im for real, this car has to be curesed. i cant think what else would be the problem. this thing really makes me mad, and i wish they would total the damn think out. but its only 4600 in damage. but after it gets all fixed, goodbye cobalt. lol.

had a problem like this kinda with my 99, i wanted it totaled rather than a lemon from now on, so i added another big dent in the rear quarter, they wrote it up as buckling due to unibody damage, and that bitch was gone.

Friday, April 28, 2006 7:45 AM
Hey mike glad to hear you and your wife were okay but i agree time to get rid of that car!!!

Great to see you still use the nick name me and my sister gave you at the bash HAHAH
Thursday, May 18, 2006 11:10 PM
mazda 6 speed? or mazda 6 s?

cuz the mazda speed is like a damn evo

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search