Anyone want there wreckage in DD Magazine? - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Anyone want there wreckage in DD Magazine?
Thursday, June 29, 2006 6:00 PM
I know this is the worst way to get into Domestic Driver Magazine but we are looking for some wreckage for the July/August issue. If you have 2MP+ pictures of a wrecked Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, or GM Car from 1980+ please email them to me with a short story about what happened. Include your full name so we can give you credit.

Oh and we need this by tomorrow in order to make it in time! We can use more then one wrecked car so keep the submissions coming!

Re: Anyone want there wreckage in DD Magazine?
Thursday, June 29, 2006 8:47 PM
i have lots of pics from the wrecks we have had, but there all on paper. so i guess im out.

let us know when the issue is released im gonna pick it up.

http://registry.gmenthusiast.com/images/my2005cav/my%20car%20the%20bash.jpg
Friday, June 30, 2006 3:55 AM
SUPERFASSSSTZ, T.Ocav soon wrote:i have lots of pics from the wrecks we have had, but there all on paper. so i guess im out.

let us know when the issue is released im gonna pick it up.

It will be released tomorrow if all goes well. Just check out the web site saturday night and you will see a new subscription link starting with the July/August issue.

Thanks and we allow people to send scanned images sometimes but most times it doesn't turn out so well when people do it.

Tuesday, July 18, 2006 4:47 PM
I can send you before, after, and after the wreckage was fixed. If thats good enough.

Proud member of JBOK (J-bodies of Kentucky)

Tuesday, July 18, 2006 5:37 PM
That will work.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search