Thank You Vandals - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Thank You Vandals
Wednesday, July 26, 2006 7:42 AM
Well Last monday night(july 17th) some dumb ass broke out the small rear pass side window on my car. They went through my car and didnt find anything. The only thing I keep in my car is my sunglass clip-ons, burnt CD's and my insurance papers.

I have a stock stereo and that is it. So what a bummer for that f*cker eh! It looks like they used a beer bottle or something b/c there was beer or something all over the rear quarter of my car and all over my rim. When they did this they also made a big hole in the peice that goes from the back of the door(above the rear little window) to the rear quarter that pillar peice that runs along the rear window as well. Also put a dent/scratch's on my roof as well.

So all in all it is $2300 Damage. The need to replace
-the window & trim
-the inside plastic arm rest thing b/c a peice of that broke with the window
-Fix and repaint the whole rear quarter panel b/c of scratch's/dent
-repair and repaint the whole roof b/c of dent/scratch's
-replace that rear c-pillar peice or what ever it is called that sits above the rear little window and goes to the rear quarter panel. Drop the head liner to do that to get at it as I was told. They removed my sunroof and the headliner is dropped down.
-They removed my side skirt on the pass side b/c there re-painting the whole quarter panel and roof. So ya vandals I hope your happy. B/c I really enjoy riding around in a peice of crap 4 door pontiac pursuit.

So the car is at lakewood chev on 34th and 91st getting fixed. I might have it back by friday but he said probably early next week. Then on top of it all after it is all done I have to get it out to malcolms tinting to be re-tinted. Also the insurance is paying for that as well.

Anyway I'm still mad at the whole situation. Here is a quick pic I snapped yesterday afterwork. They had it outside but then it started to rain so they pulled it into the shop until it finished raining then pulled it back outside. It made me a little weary b/c of the small patch of exposed filler on the roof edge where they repaired the dent. But it was dry b/c they pulled it inside before the downpour. I made sure it was dry believe me i did. But everything looks ok. They warranty the paint/bodywork for life so I'm not to worried if something screws up it's on there hands.

What I'm going to do is try and show up at the shop everyday to see the progress and take pics. But I forgot my camera today. Maybe I'll quickly run home at lunch and pick it up.

Regards,

J

Re: Thank You Vandals
Wednesday, July 26, 2006 7:57 AM
that sux man.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006 8:58 AM
I sorry about that man......i hope you dont mind me asking what kind of rims are those and size those look SOOOO damn good!!!
Wednesday, July 26, 2006 9:58 AM
18" IKON GT-5 in Hyperblack 5x100 42mm offset running on Kumho KU21 all season 225/40/18 Rubber. Lowered on KYB AGX & Eibach Pro-kit
Wednesday, July 26, 2006 10:01 AM
Here is the thread to better pictures from earlier this summer.

http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=46&i=231429&t=230993#231429

Regards,

J
Wednesday, July 26, 2006 10:31 PM
F!#$ers
Wednesday, July 26, 2006 10:54 PM
Holy hell that sucks, i love your car man, post pics up when shes all fixed.

Thursday, July 27, 2006 7:14 AM
Ya I know it sucks. I hate not having my car its driving me crazy. I might see if I can get some updated pictures today. Maybe Ill stop by the bodyshop. Ill post up fixed pictures when i get it back.
Friday, July 28, 2006 7:24 AM
Here is a updated picture of what is going on.

Friday, July 28, 2006 11:56 PM
looks like there pretty quick, hope you get the car back soon. are you going to get the giant ball of plastic when they give the car back id be all over that.
im surprised they don't use crash wrap usually with plastic the interior gets soaked.

http://registry.gmenthusiast.com/images/my2005cav/my%20car%20the%20bash.jpg
Saturday, July 29, 2006 4:14 PM
I re-sized the picture. I dont know why I had to. The first pictures isnt. Oh well. In the pic you can see the bodyman who was working on the roof at the moment when I showed up. I hope to have it back early next week. I cant wait it's killing me to not be driving my car.

Regards,

J

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search