My Sh!t got jacked - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
My Sh!t got jacked
Monday, October 09, 2006 6:25 PM
Someone decided my stuff would be better in their car so they tore the sh!t outta mine.

This is what the car looked like from the passenger side. (HU was a pioneer DEH-P4600MP)
The idiot even took the fricken chime module. I'll get the insurance money for it and then buy the cheap adapter and screw the chimes.

Snipped the wires and ripped the amp right off the back seat. (Directed D2400)

This is what they did to my lock.

They left good finger prints on the door though so I'm guessing they were either careless or just really stupid.

Oh well, I'm getting about 800 from my insurance company. So that'll get me a new, better HU and I'm going to go with an eD amp... I might even through in a little extra cash and get a nine.2 for my components.

Re: My Sh!t got jacked
Monday, October 09, 2006 6:34 PM
02Cavy wrote:Oh well, I'm getting....

that attitude is just gonna get "My(YOUR) Sh!t got jacked" again.. i think $200of that money should be going into a nice alarm..

Monday, October 09, 2006 6:36 PM
well consider a alarm on your agenda...... any decently installed alarm will protect your car from theft. I would recommend a viper alarm cause its got a 2 way remote with pager and informs u when your out of range and cant hear your alarm. http://www.hookedontronics.com/show_product_details.jsp?cid=10596

Monday, October 09, 2006 6:42 PM
I do plan on getting an alarm here soon. Should I have it professionally installed or is it do-able just by following directions?
Monday, October 09, 2006 6:48 PM
x3 on the alarm, plus you get a discount on your insurance

Some places will install it for free.....

Monday, October 09, 2006 9:35 PM
Sorry to have that happen to you dude, I would recommend you getting an Alarm ASAP, They will be back for round #2, Ive seen this happen too many times, When I worked at alarm install shop.

Good Luck.
Tuesday, October 10, 2006 10:19 AM
whats funny is your like well w/ the new money im gonna get a better hu and all this other stuff. take a time out and spend some money on an alarm.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006 1:02 PM
yeah. X2

Tuesday, October 10, 2006 1:56 PM
800 doesn't seem like that much- considering you're getting paid for the head unit, amp, dash piece etc PLUS- you have to repair your door & paint.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006 7:01 PM
Why didnt you take your ace plate off?? Also ... why didnt you lock your truck? If you ask me ... its your fault!

sorry for being harsh

dan

Wednesday, October 11, 2006 7:08 PM
dubduce18s wrote:Why didnt you take your ace plate off?? Also ... why didnt you lock your truck? If you ask me ... its your fault!

sorry for being harsh

dan
You do know you can flip the backseat from the inside of the car right? No need to open trunk.

Tuesday, October 24, 2006 12:43 PM
dubduce18s wrote:Why didnt you take your ace plate off?? Also ... why didnt you lock your truck? If you ask me ... its your fault!

sorry for being harsh

dan

Why didnt you take your ace plate off??
Do you take your faceplate off when the car is sitting in your well lit driveway where anyone could easily be seen breaking into your car?

why didnt you lock your truck?
because i don't have a truck, I have a cavalier which was locked... and if you meant trunk, my trunk was never opened, they flipped the back seat down and ripped it right out of the back of the seat.

If you ask me ... its your fault!
I do believe it's my fault to a certain extent... that is why my car has an alarm now and gets parked in the garage instead of the trail blazer.

sorry for being harsh
IMO, you weren't harsh at all, i kind of chuckled as i read what you wrote.
Monday, October 30, 2006 7:09 PM
alarms dont do @!#$...when was the last time you heard a car alarm and genuinley thought someone might be stealing something

I may run 18s, but I can do your taxes in 10 seconds flat.
Monday, October 30, 2006 8:13 PM
2- ways work wonders tho

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search