Twin charged sunfire still lives on, even after the crash...(video/pics in side) - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Twin charged sunfire still lives on, even after the crash...(video/pics in side)
Saturday, November 11, 2006 5:27 AM
ahah so its been like 3 months since i was hit.. still going on with the insurance companies... its been quite the battle/fun.... its now in our lawyers hands so we will see what happens... but here is a short 30 shot of proof its still alive ahah engine was un touched or moved... worst thing that broke/bent is i believe its the "K" member ... don't think its just a tie rod thats causing my front wheel to be bent in...

but here is the video

http://media.putfile.com/Twin-charged-sunfire-still-alive-after-crash

(give it a bit if it doesnt load right away)

here are just some front end pics.. also it looks worse with the bumper tied up.. i did that so that i could still drive it with out it dragging on me... ahah and with the front being smashed up like that.. the only part that survived was the RK sport front lip....... diffinatly will never get ANYTHING! other then a urethane body kit... i would love to see how fiberglass would have stood up to this...

ahah sorry just thought i would put up a few things on it as i have been getting a few PM's wondering whats going on with it

The First Twin Charged jbody
blue car (R.I.P) - 240whp @7psi..
silver car - 305whp 315lbs.tq @15psi (91 Octane) or 420whp & 425lbs.TQ @20psi (94 octane+Alcohol Injection)
All dynos run on a Mustang dyno

Re: Twin charged sunfire still lives on, even after the crash...(video/pics in side)
Saturday, November 11, 2006 5:37 AM
wow, and it still runs! that is great!!!!
what's up the itn ins.? why are they being a hassle?
are they trying to say it was your fault some how?

well, good luck with everything buddy!!!!!!

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-
Re: Twin charged sunfire still lives on, even after the crash...(video/pics in side)
Saturday, November 11, 2006 6:11 AM
I hate hoods like that, and wings...But god damn do they look good on your car....Actually I love that hood...

Saturday, November 11, 2006 6:21 AM
they went from going to fix it then not... then my company wasnt even part of it but they dont wana insure me any more cuz the parts i have on but nothing in their policy says that i had to tell them about it and so they are mad now and want me just to cansel my my own policy and such ... its just a gong show!

Rosario - thanks man

silver car - 305whp 315lbs.tq @15psi (91 Octane) or 420whp & 425lbs.TQ @20psi (94 octane+Alcohol Injection)
Saturday, November 11, 2006 7:12 AM
good to know your car is still saved....... you probably have one of my favorite fires on the org

300hp&tq coming soon
Team GREEN
Saturday, November 11, 2006 8:29 AM
So I've been looking everywhere for that lip, where did you get it?

----------------------------

Saturday, November 11, 2006 8:55 AM
god damn..

Saturday, November 11, 2006 9:45 AM
I didn't even know you had the thing running on the twin charger set up. Do you have another post of the build or a progress post of any sort? I would like to check out the details! Thanks.

Saturday, November 11, 2006 11:09 AM
good to hear its still alive, good luck with all the insurance bs

Saturday, November 11, 2006 1:58 PM
Scriz wrote:So I've been looking everywhere for that lip, where did you get it?

from what i hear they dont make it any more... ahaha hence why im glad it wasnt ruined in the crash... people have been msging me all the time asking if i would sell it to them if i part out my car

SEC-Z wrote:I didn't even know you had the thing running on the twin charger set up. Do you have another post of the build or a progress post of any sort? I would like to check out the details! Thanks.

oh yea she was running ... and very very good at that
ahah just i didnt get to have it for long... i still got a few more parts here to put on it so i hope it gets fixed... as im sure i will easly hit the 300-350whp marker when they go on.....

i dont really have any post of the build prosses but i do have a fair amount of pics if you want i can send some

Saturday, November 11, 2006 1:59 PM
is that snow i see already?! damn. good to see its at least still alive and you didnt give up hope. i know some people get a bent fender and sweep the whole car away. keep us posted!

Saturday, November 11, 2006 2:04 PM
ahah oh its snow... we have a fair amount of it up here... i had to shouvle off the snow on the drive way to drive out and back it in cuz i still have my summer tires on which are bald as bald can get

Saturday, November 11, 2006 2:08 PM
oh and yes and of coarse i wouldn't give up on this car.... after i got the twin charge set up working there is no way i would just give up on it... ahah you guys got no idea how fun it is to drive.. it honestly makes the car feel like it has a big ass engine in it because i got the huge low end torque all the time but also huge top end right up until 7000rpm

Saturday, November 11, 2006 2:34 PM
BTW, I found it in stock on a website that will remain unnamed. They sell the lip and the complete lip kit, woohoo, guess I have something to spend my income tax on

----------------------------

Saturday, November 11, 2006 3:28 PM
Josh F wrote:i dont really have any post of the build prosses but i do have a fair amount of pics if you want i can send some

POST EM!!!

Saturday, November 11, 2006 4:38 PM
Me so happy, me love your car long time.

Saturday, November 11, 2006 5:14 PM
SEC-Z wrote:
Josh F wrote:i dont really have any post of the build prosses but i do have a fair amount of pics if you want i can send some

POST EM!!!

ahah ok ill see what i can find

Saturday, November 11, 2006 5:48 PM
i dunno if it was me i would take off thet bumper an fender, clean it up a bit, see whats messed up, an leave it like that, rather then havin it all mangled looking, but im glad its still alive!!

Saturday, November 11, 2006 6:17 PM
DrPaul84 wrote:i dunno if it was me i would take off thet bumper an fender, clean it up a bit, see whats messed up, an leave it like that, rather then havin it all mangled looking, but im glad its still alive!!

i cant... if i touch it and pull things off im hooped... its still going threw the insurance company stuff right now... so every thing has to stay on.. i did how ever pull the tire off about 10 min ago and found only thing that is crumpled is the control arm...

Sunday, November 12, 2006 3:47 PM
I FEEL YOUR PAIN- AT LEAST YOU WERE NOT HIT FROM BEHIND TOO!!! GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR INSURANCE COMPANY- SHOWIN MINE THE PICS FROM SHOWS AND THE PLAQUE FROM GM IS WHAT HAD SAVED MINE FROM THE JUNKYARD FOR SURE.. I ENDED UP WITH 3205.00$ FROM THE INSURANCE COMPANY WHO SAID IF IT WENT ANOTHER $200.00, THEY WOULD AGAIN DEEM IT TOTALLED. TOO BAD I HAVE $4K INVESTED IN REPAIRS RIGHT NOW, AND HAVE NO PAINT YET. AND OH YEAH, FIBERGLASS WILL CROSS THE ROAD IN ACCIDENTS LIKE YOURS ( AND MINE). LMAO. I WENT HOME WITH A BOMEX FRONT END IN 4 OR 5 LARGE PIECES, AND I WAS STOPPED BEHIND ANOTHER CAR WHEN I WAS RAMMED FROM BEHIND. GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!
Sunday, November 12, 2006 4:52 PM
Glad you still have it. I have a complete K member out of a cavalier. Includes rack and pinion, control arms, and rotors brakes etc.... If you are interested.

FU Tuning

Sunday, November 12, 2006 6:56 PM
don't leace the rksport lip tied up like that for to long it will warp like that and will be difficult to get back

Sunday, November 12, 2006 7:01 PM
John Higgins wrote:Glad you still have it. I have a complete K member out of a cavalier. Includes rack and pinion, control arms, and rotors brakes etc.... If you are interested.

Volumeking333(Ryan) wrote:don't leace the rksport lip tied up like that for to long it will warp like that and will be difficult to get back

nothing a little heat cant fix... but yea i know what you mean

Sunday, November 12, 2006 7:15 PM
WHERES THE BEFORE ACCIDENT PICS?!?!? lol

Monday, November 13, 2006 12:35 PM
ahah i didnt know you wanted thoughs too... here are some a week before the acident

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search