Goodbye JBO - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Goodbye JBO
Friday, February 23, 2007 10:51 AM
The Purple People Eater is dead. I've picked up a Camry to get me by until I get the VR4 home. I have no intention at this point of reviving the Cavalier, but for the time being it''s going into the storage unit along with the turbo parts I've been collecting. At the moment I'm jsut too frustrated with the car to keep dumping more time into it, but I look at it the same way I look at my artwork. I'll get tired and frustrated, shove it in the back of the closet with everything else. Eventually I'll come back to it and finish it. Maybe the Cavalier will have the same fate. We will see.

Re: Goodbye JBO
Friday, February 23, 2007 5:38 PM
best of luck to ya. definitely post pics of the vr4 when you get it home. those cars are awesome

Re: Goodbye JBO
Saturday, February 24, 2007 7:19 AM
I've got a few on my girlfriend's camera but I haven't had a chance to upload them. It'll be this spring sometime. The motor and tranny are out right noe and we're putting in a JDM RS driveline. The engine had been replaced but we did a compression check just to get an idea of what kind of shape it's in and the compression was low on the #3 cylinder. It still ran strong but rather than wait for the inevitable, we're taking care of it now.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search