Had a bad Easter :( - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Had a bad Easter :(
Sunday, April 08, 2007 8:33 PM
Well today sucked...somebody busted out my passenger side window and stole my radar detector and my intake. They went through my whole car but I didnt realy have anything else in there besides condoms lol.

I couldnt call the cops either because my car was back on a construction road so it would be considered trespassing. I know it was dumb but I just parked my car there for about 1/2 hr while I had to go setup for a bonfire spot my friends and I have in a wooded area.

It sucks

Re: Had a bad Easter :(
Sunday, April 08, 2007 8:41 PM
probably the guy who owned the land

'spit chew hits soldiers boot'
"thats a real nasty habit you got there"
"this stuff will make you a sexual tyransaur just like me"
jesse the body ventura in Predator
Sunday, April 08, 2007 8:45 PM
Nope there was nobody around. Its a paved road thats going to be a street for houses being built, and theres dirt at the end where they havnt paved yet. Theres houses a little bit away though and somtimes kids walk around back in the woods and all, but it just sucks cause i was only there for about 25-30 mins.

Monday, April 09, 2007 8:19 AM
Ok, the radar detector I can understand. But they stole your INTAKE??

Monday, April 09, 2007 8:30 AM
Yea and it was only a damn ebay intake that I paid a $15.01 for lol. I still had track numbers on my car so that prolly made them pop my hood, luckily they were either too dumb or ddint have tools to take my tb or anything else.

Monday, April 09, 2007 8:32 AM
check ebay, they might try to sell the stuff there. Or craigslist. Bid and win and then pay him in person with fake money.

Monday, April 09, 2007 8:52 AM
Na I doubt that, most people who break into cars around here are too stupid for that and dont even have computers. I know alot of people in my area though so if anyone hears anything they'll let me know.

Ill keep an eye out though.

Monday, April 09, 2007 9:36 AM
That sucks and all, but it could have been a lot worse. Be thankful that it seems the stuff they stole can easily be replaced.

Monday, April 09, 2007 9:42 AM
Yea I was happy no other windows were busted and none of my body was messed up or anything. I was just mainly pissed that it even happened. I just never pictured this happening to me cause my area is pretty small and i know just about everyone who would do something like this.

Tuesday, April 10, 2007 12:06 PM
well be happy you dont have a maf sensor.......

Tuesday, April 10, 2007 9:11 PM
K. Vega wrote:well be happy you dont have a maf sensor.......

Ok???lol, dont realy get that one. Even if I did and they stole it it wouldnt be any big deal. I have 2 sitting right here next to me from a 3400 lol

Wednesday, April 11, 2007 7:52 AM
i said be happy you done have a maf sensor because since you have a map you were able to drive the car home....if you had a maf sensor your car wouldn't even run it would just start bogging and what not.

Wednesday, April 11, 2007 9:59 AM
Oh ok gotcha, thought you were saying something about it being stolen or something? lol

I was only about a mile away from home so I coulda had a friend run me home to grab some stuff if I needed. I drove it home, but pretty much stayed off the throttle cause I was on a long dirt road for a while, then just tried to coast the little rest of the way home.

I threw my stock intake setup back on, and put on some goofy filter I had laying around. I got another intake on the also.

Wednesday, April 11, 2007 7:16 PM
Well some friends of mine were riding their dirtbikes through some woods near my bonfire spot, and found my intake.

Put it on today, cars running fine. Also got my window fixed yesterday morning.

Tuesday, April 17, 2007 11:38 PM
lol, you said it was a cheap ebay intake. They stole it, walked away with it, realized it was a cheap ebay intake and tossed it, LOL. least you got it back though and things are find now
Wednesday, April 18, 2007 1:40 AM
Yea, I actually just cut up that intake pipe to use to make a custom intake on my friends eclipse lol. I got a much nicer cheap ebay intake now lol, I had already ordered it before they found my old one.

Im just glad I didnt have an aem or something, and that I had cleaned out my trunk and all; i had a $100 jack and some other things in there but took them out when I went to the track not long before.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007 9:55 AM
Thats cool that you found the intake!

2009 Ford Mustang V6
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search