Might be trading in the car - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Might be trading in the car
Tuesday, May 15, 2007 3:32 PM
well... I am awaiting a phone call from the dealer to see how much monthly payments are going to be... But I may be getting a 2001 S10 Xtreme on air.

Has 18" wheels, 3 link rear, c-notch, purple and black tweed interior (black exterior),

needs some love... But they are only asking 8K. I've talked them down to 6K with trade in (because I am that good ). That, and knowing the previous owner helps too, because I know exactly whats wrong with it.

Needs the rear 1/4 window latch replaced, new valves (because they are 1/4" manual valves), new leader hose on compressors, and a good owner.

Re: Might be trading in the car
Tuesday, May 15, 2007 5:49 PM
Damn, another J goes the way of the dinosaur.

ASE Certified Techician
DaimlerChrysler Certified Techician
Va Safety Inspector
Member Option D Racing
Tuesday, May 15, 2007 6:50 PM
?????????????????

You didn't even paint that car yet, now you're giving it up?

WTF

Wednesday, May 16, 2007 7:50 AM
well nothings for sure yet.... but deffently need to be in a truck. Its just more my taste and style. Hard to make a mini-truck outta a cavy ya know?

I may hang onto it until about August.... But I will be moving on to something else at the end of the year.

Wednesday, May 16, 2007 2:43 PM

this is what i am currently looking at. Needs work, but as long as its daily driveable Im happy.

Thursday, May 17, 2007 9:27 AM
needs diff rims and tinted tails and youve got a great truck there

I say get it!

Thursday, May 17, 2007 3:42 PM
well... I am going to be trading those wheels for some X-Treme wheels. I just like the look of them.

I am going to go with stock tails until i re-do the bed. which will be shaved, with lights in roll pan.

These are probably what I am going to end up getting... And will probably have the entire bed shaved and welded up. Also I will be tubbing it, and just doing some finishing work. May also do a Envoy front clip, or change the square headlights to circle head lights, and put them behind a full phantom grill.

Wednesday, May 30, 2007 1:35 AM
Stenger, you are a smart man. Gotta love a mini-truck. I myself plan to have a finished one by the end of the year. Good luck with it!

Still not lowered...
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search