Say it aint so!!! - Page 2 - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Say it aint so!!!
Friday, October 05, 2007 8:56 AM
DroptopPaul wrote:sorry to hear brian....hope it all turns out ok for you and the rider.

BTW....why is the rider an idiot? people all slammed on their brakes and he fell victim

reread what Brian wrote. It sounds like he didn't slam on his brakes. If thats the case the rider should have been able to stop no problem. Bikes stop a hell of a lot faster then cars.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!

Friday, October 05, 2007 11:00 AM

Friday, October 05, 2007 1:51 PM
I just went back down the road again yesterday, and could kinda see why the bike may not have stopped fast enough.......

We where just over the other side of a small hill, the 3 cars in front of me where stopped, the 1st to turn, the others stopped suddenly and skidded. I was far enough back from the car in front of me to react, and stop safely w/o skidding, leaving about a 1/2 car length between us. Mind you I have larger then OEM front brakes, but still. The road is "fresh" black top, its been on the ground for I'd say at least a month or more, and on either side there is a raised concrete curb and then gravel. The road looked pretty clear, for the most part. Now, the speed limit is, I believe, 35mph through this section, since its a road construction area. I was doing about 30-35 when I had to stop. I dont remember the bike being behind me, but there is a road that crosses prior to were we stopped, so the he could have come from there, or there could have been a car between us that turned off, and he sped up? IDK. I do know he had to be going over the posted limit, and with us being just over the hill (its not large enough to not see cars ahead, but I can see how it would make it harder to see the brake lights) it would cut down on his reaction time and stopping distance.

I talked with the rider's father again today. He was just heading into surgery to have a rod and some screws put into his leg. His G/F was discharged yesterday and home with her parents. Just the stitches and some bruises. She'll be sore for awhile.

I also JUST got off the phone with the body shop, a rough estimate of $5300 so far...... which is not looking to good..... NADA has my car listed as worth: TOTAL PRICE trade-in $5,450 retail $7,050, and being a '02, the Ins. Co. generally only cover up to 70% of the vehicle value before totaling it.

SPD RCR Z - '02 Z24 420whp
SLO GOAT - '04 GTO 305whp
W41 BOI - '78 Buick Opel Isuzu W41 Swap

Friday, October 05, 2007 2:50 PM
oh noez

Friday, October 05, 2007 5:01 PM

some pics the body shop emailed me tonight....

Friday, October 05, 2007 5:48 PM
dayummm.
glad you are alllight and Violett wasnt in the back seat.

so keep us updated and good luck.

Friday, October 05, 2007 6:59 PM
damn, glad your ok, looks like your gonna need a new titanium exhaust tip and maybe a silencer that will stay on too!

Friday, October 05, 2007 9:11 PM
Holy @!#$ bro! This sucks so bad. Hey atleast the rider and the girl should be ok. Be in all honesty, it doesn't seem like all that bad of a repair so you should def. buy it back and fix it for about 1k.

Proud member of Jbody of Kentucky ... Click on sig to go!
Friday, October 05, 2007 10:30 PM
Jake wrote:dayummm.
glad you are alllight and Violett wasnt in the back seat.

so keep us updated and good luck.

So true.

Friday, October 05, 2007 11:10 PM
Vincent... next time we play Halo, your on my team (I was Monkey1 tonight)

Friday, October 05, 2007 11:50 PM
DAMN! IM SO SORRY to hear all this happening to you. I hope things work out for the best for you man.

I play Halo online. My gamertag is the same as my AIM. Hit me up if you want me in ur team... If im on.

t'care

Guess Who's back!!!

Saturday, October 06, 2007 10:10 AM
SpeedRacerZ wrote:Vincent... next time we play Halo, your on my team (I was Monkey1 tonight)

i told tom, sounded like somebody was getting pissed, i kept hearing, if he kills me one more freakin time HAHA.

also told tom that you guys are all welcome to my house tonight. teske and cannon fodder, and curtis so far are coming out. we are grilling food!

Saturday, October 06, 2007 10:28 AM
Sounds to me like the person making the left turn caused the accident, yet I dont know if legally that could be proven. Bikes are pretty dangerous anyway, let alone with all the bad drivers out there. Glad you and the bikers are alright, hopefully the car makes it too.
Saturday, October 06, 2007 10:33 AM
The guy turning did everything your supposed to do....... turn blinker on, slow down, stop and wait for traffic..... the 2 cars behind him where the ones not paying attention, and skidded to a stop. I seen it happen, and stopped fine...... the rocket didnt see anything till it was to late, and hit me.

Vincent, yea.... that was me...... It was my night out, to vent about all the BS that happened this week...... and you kept raining on my parade!!!

Jason, I dont have a 360 yet, so we all play under Toms name.... WrnchMonkey

Saturday, October 06, 2007 11:09 AM

Saturday, October 06, 2007 11:32 AM
i thnk there were a few games where i had more kills than your whole team HAHA

Saturday, October 06, 2007 6:57 PM
dam that sucks

why the pics so small ??

Sunday, October 07, 2007 3:52 PM
Odd... I've only visited this forum twice. Both times Brian's car was at the top of the forum. Sorry to hear about this bro.

-

"Youth in Asia"...I don't see anything wrong with that.
Monday, October 08, 2007 5:14 AM
Dugan wrote:
Z Speed Cavi wrote: hopefully the riders will recover 100%

@!#$ the rider, I hope he can never get on a bike again and hopefully the girl will think twice before getting on a bike with an IDIOT.

thats what i said!

if he wasent dead when he hit the ground, he may have been when i found him...

hopefully Duffey hooks ya up man, i know he will though.

Chris

'02 Z-24 Supercharged
13.7 @102.45 MPH Third Place, 2007 GMSC Bash SOLD AS OF 01MAR08

Monday, October 08, 2007 10:09 AM
My offer still stands. 25 and you pick it up. that's if they total it. as i said that car should not die.

Monday, October 08, 2007 10:16 AM
we'll see what they say in the next day or so...... driving to NY just might be worth it.

Monday, October 08, 2007 10:31 AM
argue it if they try and total it, nada doesnt mean @!#$ imo your car is not stock, and its not your fault you got hit, make their insurance pay for your car to return to pre accident form.

R.I.P. Brian Klocke, you will never be forgotten
Monday, October 08, 2007 10:45 AM
That really sucks man you just joined the club of nice cavs that got hit by rockets. I did the same thing you did made sure the rider was ok then looked at the car. Luckily the rider that hit me only broke his arm and had some mad road rash. First thing that I did was run to him while calling 911 then once I knew he was alive I turned to see the car.

Glad everyone is ok and hope you bounce that car back better then ever.

Disclaimer: Dey see me Trollin' Dey hatin' for trollin dey trying to catch me ridin dirty.

Monday, October 08, 2007 11:13 AM
At least everyone walked away. Hope everything works out on the car.

Monday, October 08, 2007 6:40 PM
JUCNBST wrote:At least everyone walked away. Hope everything works out on the car.

x2

Getting "better built" for the '08...
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search