sold the j - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
sold the j
Sunday, October 07, 2007 10:25 PM
i just sold my 98 gt for 3500 it had 116000 miles with some problems so im not gonna be on here much longer but i will still check in often l8er and thanks for the help

Re: sold the j
Monday, October 08, 2007 2:36 AM
and the award for the Most Pointless Thread goes to...

http://www.myspace.com/fpsunfire
5 seconds to find another street...
Monday, October 08, 2007 8:04 PM
to a douche named akria

all i was saying was good bye and thanks

faggot

Tuesday, October 09, 2007 2:26 PM
haha and what a way to go . remeber people are saying good bye and thank you in this thread they do not need to post pics of the cars they have just gotten rid of. it is nice but still close your mouth unless you want to look like an ass.

Tuesday, October 09, 2007 2:37 PM
It's funny that when the popular people on the org do this, they get pages of responses

Tuesday, October 09, 2007 3:15 PM
buck em

Tuesday, October 09, 2007 9:07 PM
i may not be as popular or as well known but i have been here long enough to wave my edi@! around. and he deserved it sorry .

Tuesday, October 09, 2007 10:57 PM
eh. I dunno. the popular people get pages of replies cuz they know people...and people know them. I've met well over 100 people on these boards, so if I left....I'd like to think someone might notice. If you're someone that no one knows....and you leave....they really won't care, cuz they didn't know you in the first place. catch on?

so....if you don't know anyone...who ya sayin bye to? lol

Wednesday, October 10, 2007 12:47 PM
im saying bye to who ever cares and i was saying thanks to the people that helped me with problems on my car

Friday, October 12, 2007 2:21 AM
justin wilverding wrote:to a douche named akria

all i was saying was good bye and thanks

faggot

how can the award go to me. i didn't make it.

plus, you got the name wrong

lol, wow.. namecalling. nice touch. A+ for effort

and i agree droptoppaul.

Friday, October 12, 2007 6:50 AM
To defend fpz24 (Akira), the original poster's thread was first started in the general forum, and that's where fpz24 (Akira) made his response before it was moved to the jacked/wrecked/sold forum. In the General forum, it make sense because it was somewhat of a useless post made by the original poster, but in the jacked/wrecked/sold forum (where it belongs), fpz24 (Akira)'s comments seem out of place here.

Bottom line is, if the original poster had posted in the right sub-forum in the first place, all of this would have been avoided, I believe.

Friday, October 12, 2007 12:47 PM
James (The SN95 & S197 Driver) wrote:To defend fpz24 (Akira), the original poster's thread was first started in the general forum, and that's where fpz24 (Akira) made his response before it was moved to the jacked/wrecked/sold forum. In the General forum, it make sense because it was somewhat of a useless post made by the original poster, but in the jacked/wrecked/sold forum (where it belongs), fpz24 (Akira)'s comments seem out of place here.

Bottom line is, if the original poster had posted in the right sub-forum in the first place, all of this would have been avoided, I believe.

thank you.

the op should have realized that and understood why i said that.
not only do people post in the wrong forums without asking if it's the right one but they don't post pics either so we have no clue to who they were either.

Monday, October 15, 2007 9:28 AM
OK.

Tuesday, October 16, 2007 1:09 PM
it would nice if there was a link to get to this one instead of having to go to the general one then this one cuz i never knew this one was still around

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search