Another J gone.... - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Another J gone....
Thursday, November 15, 2007 7:43 PM
So along with my friend that wrecked his 07 G5.. my other friend just wrecked his Sunfire... sucks... doing 70 around a turn... well trying... flipped 4 times, and got thrown out the back... and even though its not a J.. a friend just wrecked his 97 GTP S/C...doing 120, passed another friend w/ a red GTP, racing, back end swung out, hit a guardrail, flipped 6 times, kev and brandon, his friend, both got ejected... ill post it too... say times for friends lately...

Sunfire...

GTP

Before...

After...

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u54/bullet0597/l_f9118e2242c13d5b8adee2f9a9153fc9.jpg
Driver's side...

Wheel snapped from the lugnuts...

Kev and Brandon w/ the GTP after kev got out of the hospital...

Roof...

Front... (whats left of it lol)

"Hondas are like tampons, every pussy has one!!!"

Re: Another J gone....
Thursday, November 15, 2007 7:44 PM
sad*****

"Hondas are like tampons, every pussy has one!!!"
Thursday, November 15, 2007 7:50 PM
Looks more like retarded times for friends. Both of those 'accidents' could have easily been prevented. How, you ask? By not driving like a @!#$ moron. I suppose Darwin will get a few more soon from your area?

Friday, November 16, 2007 12:27 AM
Your friends are stupid. The end.

Friday, November 16, 2007 1:44 AM
its one thing to street race, its another thing to be dumb. both of those accidents could have easily been avoided, no sympathy here
Friday, November 16, 2007 4:18 AM
god you and your friends really need to lose your license. your all nothing but pieces of @!#$. you could of killed other people by doing that stupid @!#$. too bad all your friends and you walked away

Friday, November 16, 2007 4:40 AM
agreed. to bad you all walked away.

Friday, November 16, 2007 8:07 AM
gawd dam it i hate it when natural selections misses its victims

Friday, November 16, 2007 1:02 PM
learn how to DRIVE!!!! No sympathy here either!

Friday, November 16, 2007 1:09 PM
your group of morons are the reason insurance is so high.

Maybe one of these times they'll learn how to drive.

Friday, November 16, 2007 1:17 PM
Am i nuts or should theses posts be forwarded to his local police because i guarantee none of the above mentioned drivers actually told the police what really happened. I feel a responsibility to try and protect the innocent people in his town from the fu*king retard friends this guy has. There is no cure for the kind of stupidity your friends have. I can only hope the next time on of your "boys" has an accident that they are KILLED. But in the mean time may i offer a suggestion rent a minivan gather up all your licensed friends and drive the van off a cliff.
NO SYMPATHY

Friday, November 16, 2007 1:27 PM
Your friends are not only stupid, but none of them can drive for @!#$. That's the only sad thing about this.

Friday, November 16, 2007 1:39 PM
David Ortlieb wrote:sad*****

No...just STUPID!! Glad to see all the other replies say the same as I do. You and your friends probably wouldn't last a day in the trucking industry!

Friday, November 16, 2007 1:45 PM
stargrrrl wrote:Your friends are stupid. The end.

Friday, November 16, 2007 6:08 PM
you and your friends need to be chained to a chair for 12 hours in driving school every day for 4 weeks straight!!!!!!
Friday, November 16, 2007 7:09 PM
Cody@RDFABS wrote:
stargrrrl wrote:Your friends are stupid. The end.

Friday, November 16, 2007 7:12 PM
I just wanted to stop in and say thank you for my insurance rate going up on my J. Always nice to know someone out there will @!#$ it up for the rest of us!

2009 Ford Mustang V6
Saturday, November 17, 2007 1:11 PM
his idiot friends remind of the cable price hike commercials , lol

Monday, November 19, 2007 6:49 AM
You and your friends are fucking morons.
STOP driving.
Actually, all of you go for a drive... now, miss another turn, but make this turn off a 500 foot cliff.
Fucking idiots.

Tuesday, November 20, 2007 7:03 AM
Quote:

You and your friends are @!#$ morons.
STOP driving.

x2

DiamlerChrysler Certified Technician
ASE Certified Technician
Option D Racing Member
Tuesday, November 20, 2007 11:02 AM
gtpsunfire wrote:You and your friends are fucking morons.
STOP driving.
Actually, all of you go for a drive... now, miss another turn, but make this turn off a 500 foot cliff.
Fucking idiots.

how much we widh that would happen but for real guys yall need to learn how to drive.

Tuesday, November 20, 2007 7:20 PM
Its too bad to see all your friends have such bad driving skills. But seriously, how sharp of a turn do you need to go off at 70 to flip 4 times? I know for sure, if you couldnt make the turn at 70, the speed limit was atleast half of that. So, how many more cars are you and your friends going to have to destroy before you learn doubling the speed limit is NOT COOL!
Tuesday, November 20, 2007 7:34 PM
steve white wrote:Its too bad to see all your friends have such bad driving skills. But seriously, how sharp of a turn do you need to go off at 70 to flip 4 times? I know for sure, if you couldnt make the turn at 70, the speed limit was atleast half of that. So, how many more cars are you and your friends going to have to destroy before you learn doubling the speed limit is NOT COOL!

well-said! I start Class A driving school next week and handling an 80,000-pound, 18-wheel vehicle takes more skills than any of those kids WISH they had!

Re: Another bitch who thinks he is cool but isnt
Thursday, November 22, 2007 5:53 PM
dude dont post on here again unless you come on here to tell us one of your friends were killed. that might be a post we can enjoy...but make sure they only kill themselves. its pretty sad when you have a whole "community" on here wishin you guys would die...but everyone here does.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Thursday, November 22, 2007 5:54 PM
Re: Another bitch who thinks he is cool but isnt
Thursday, November 22, 2007 6:09 PM
I agree with everyone above

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search