not J related but still sad to see :( - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
not J related but still sad to see :(
Thursday, October 04, 2007 2:30 PM
so i go out to head to work today and hop in the 6 and look up at my civic sitting there all lonely, and think what the hell is all that gold @!#$ everywhere??? Then it hit me.... looks as tho some assclown decided they wanted to have a graffiti party on the side of my civic! Dont know what made them do it, i live in a small town and as far as i know i dont have any enemies..... well i guess there is someone either mad or jealous to have pulled a prank like this!

I mean WTF really???? called the cops once i got to work and they went to the house to get a statement from my wife and take pics, so i guess ill know more later, just sad to see some people have no goddamn respect!

Re: not J related but still sad to see :(
Thursday, October 04, 2007 2:42 PM
yeah we as a country need to start chopping off fingers , then move up as the crimes add up

photoshoping and whoring all over the net is not a big deal , but dont photoshop a persons car in real life

Thursday, October 04, 2007 2:49 PM
that blows man. good thing most of it doesn't appear to be on the paint. i had a taurus spray painted at college but they hit every panel, every window and at least 1 wheel. and a few days before they poured over a gallon of water in the gas tank so it wouldn't start. hope you get it at least taken care of by your insurance if you can't catch the little scumbags that did it. i can understand having an issue with someone, but messing with someone's car is just wrong. whether the car is a pile or their pride and joy, it's just a very low shot.

Thursday, October 04, 2007 3:05 PM
so im thinking if i do find out who it was..... i may find other damage like small scratches and what not and just blame it all on the bastards! lol not quite right but who cares... what they did is just down right wrong!

Wednesday, December 19, 2007 9:29 AM
eh, if you ask me, it looks like some kids did it.

They didn't go to great lengths to destroy the car. You can scrape off the windows with a razor blade. The rims need to go anyway, as do the tails. the little bit on the car itself, you can get a grafitti cleaner to take care of that. Not a big deal, but I understand your frustration.

I bet they were PR!

Thursday, December 20, 2007 4:44 AM
happened to me before when i had a mustang. bug and tar remover works great. i used that to remove all the spray paint from the body and windows. just make sure as soon as your done you wash the whole car to make sure all of the bug and tar remover is off

Thursday, December 20, 2007 9:01 AM
I can understand. My DA6 got broken into and it ended up costing me $3K to repair all the parts he f&#ked up.

DiamlerChrysler Certified Technician
ASE Certified Technician
Option D Racing Member
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search