ANGER - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
ANGER
Sunday, March 09, 2008 7:20 AM
15/16 year old driver, second accident in less than a year
i'm about to divulge in my girlfriends bday ice cream cake when the doorbell rings
ummm, does someone here drive a red cavalier....umm, i kinda hit it

it was parked on the side of the road, the kid "lost control" on the "ice" that magically disappeared

i need to wash my car
michigan weather/roads/economy blow

Re: ANGER
Sunday, March 09, 2008 7:24 AM
cold plastic + retarded kids= CASH..and noooo wayyy thats turbooooooooooo..i couldnt tell..lol im just messin..take that off before the insurance company see's that..they could possibly raise the insurance

Built&Boosted moar
04 Cavalier Turbo r.i.p my baby
2nd place 2009 GM tuner bash qwick 8--holla

Sunday, March 09, 2008 7:25 AM
ouch man....damage looks pretty rough..insurance eh?

Sunday, March 09, 2008 7:25 AM
Im sorry toddley poo......

Sunday, March 09, 2008 7:32 AM
OUCH!!!!

Sunday, March 09, 2008 7:37 AM
I too am now angry.

@!#$ kids.

How in the hell did he do that?

Sunday, March 09, 2008 7:45 AM
Get a shop to fix it, give the bill to parents.

After they pay the kid's thousand dollar bill for a new bumper, crush-guard, straightening and paint job, rest assured they likely wont be permitted to drive anymore.

If they're on their own insurance, get them to pay (HA! How many sixteen year olds do you know that have a grand lying around?), elsewise, you'll most likely go through their insurance.

If this is their second accident with a car within a year, it's pretty obvious that its a result of carelessness.

--------------------------------------------------------
2002 Sunfire -->
- Ractive steering wheel
- ASA 17" EM9 + Nexen N5000 215/45/17 (steelies for winter)
- D-Spec Lowering kit @ 1.4" (issues currently )
- Rockford P250.1 + MTX MZS1004 + Panasonic CQ-C8313U head unit
- Barely legal tint.
Sunday, March 09, 2008 7:50 AM
that sucks man... no j deserves to be raped like that...

a public lynchin is in order...

Sunday, March 09, 2008 8:02 AM
that does suck man, but at least the kid had the decency to knock on the door and tell you about it instead of just driving off.

Sunday, March 09, 2008 8:03 AM
sorry T2

looks like he got the deck lid too. Some people should not be allowed to even ride a bike.

Maybe I should park my 02 in front of your house.

Sunday, March 09, 2008 8:12 AM
sykeeok wrote:that does suck man, but at least the kid had the decency to knock on the door and tell you about it instead of just driving off.

consider yourself lucky!, most kids now would just hit the car and bolt....damn kids!

Sunday, March 09, 2008 9:22 AM
man that sucks.

Sunday, March 09, 2008 9:38 AM
this sucks for sure. im sorry to see this todd!!

let me know if u need any help!

BeardLife / Club Awesome Reject Blog
Sunday, March 09, 2008 9:43 AM
Wow. I'm surprised the kid owned up to it. Some asshat hit my wife the other day & just kept on driving. (hit & run)

Now I got to pay the $500 Deductable because she didn't/couldn't get his plates.

I feel your pain little buddy. But at least yours owned up.

Stuff For Sale - Classified Ads - Click Here!
Sunday, March 09, 2008 9:47 AM
sykeeok wrote:that does suck man, but at least the kid had the decency to knock on the door and tell you about it instead of just driving off.

yeah thats what im thinking. most douchebags would have run away as quickly as they could

hopefully it gets taken care of soon man. use that $ for upgrades too

95+ Cavalier and Sunfire Convertible Service Manual! A must read for vert owners!
Sunday, March 09, 2008 11:59 AM
how fast was the @!#$ in douchebag goin? slammed the hell out of the back support panel

sucks to see todd, but like said, at least he owned up to it

Sunday, March 09, 2008 12:05 PM
firemachine69 wrote:Get a shop to fix it, give the bill to parents.

After they pay the kid's thousand dollar bill for a new bumper, crush-guard, straightening and paint job, rest assured they likely wont be permitted to drive anymore.

If they're on their own insurance, get them to pay (HA! How many sixteen year olds do you know that have a grand lying around?), elsewise, you'll most likely go through their insurance.

If this is their second accident with a car within a year, it's pretty obvious that its a result of carelessness.

Gunna be more then $1000....my rear bumper alone is $920 painted....so ya lol

M62, 42's, ZZP 3", ZZP S3 H/E
214whp 190wtq
Sunday, March 09, 2008 12:16 PM
Thats rough

Sunday, March 09, 2008 12:46 PM
noooooooooooooooooooooooo

Getting "better built" for the '08...
Sunday, March 09, 2008 12:49 PM
Sux buddy, first bambi, now this
Well atleast the kid came and found you, my neighbour is STILL denying that she hit my quarter panel.

Sunday, March 09, 2008 2:16 PM
To be honest, i would be a little pissed, but the fact the guy came to your door is a god send. If he didnt you would have been screwed. Atleast now the bill is on him. Get him to pay for an inflated damage bill, to fix the car, and get something for your trouble. Atleast your insurance doesnt have to get involved.

Sunday, March 09, 2008 3:23 PM
Sorry man,I wrcked my baby last night,this sucks for both of us

15.2@89mph 2.171 60ft. 9.830 1/8 R.I.P. "LULU"
Sunday, March 09, 2008 5:06 PM
Actually he should be very thankful that he came to the door. In Michigan we have no fault insurance, so you go through your own insurance carrier when you have an accident. If you don't have full coverage or if you have a deductible the max you can obtain is $500 from the at fault party. A vehicle that's hit while legally parked is an exception and considered property damage. Since he came to the door not only does his insurance company owe to repair all of the damage they also owe for a rental car while your vehicle is at the shop.

Still sucks but glad he guy owned up to it...

12.770 @ 111.99 Intercooled Eaton M62

Sunday, March 09, 2008 5:29 PM
thanks guys for the kind words
at the time i was pissed but couldn't really show any emotion seeing how it was my gf's birthday and her whole family was there. (and for those who know me, showing emotion consists of me saying....anger....haha)

anyways, i told the kid and his father that he made the right choice by admitting to it and that he did the right thing.

i'm in a much better mood tonight after i talked with sexy jon and he told me about the property damage thing
thanks jon

the turbo sedan will be back to normal again in no time

Sunday, March 09, 2008 6:29 PM

This blows donkey balls! I am so very sorry buddy. I will by you a couple beers on thursday! Love ya.

Go Go OG Traction!!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search