Roll over accident.. - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Roll over accident..
Sunday, August 17, 2008 9:25 PM
Hey guys.. been along time since I've posted here. Well, my car is totaled, luckly though I was able to get out of the tree\roll over accident with only minior cuts and head injuries. Driving up a hill, and went to shift and my throttle stuck as I begin my decent down the hill which turned into a pretty sharp turn (RPM's were at around 5000/5500) and ended thru a tree and rolling the car into a ditch. Good news though, it appears my engine and tranny were somehow saved, along with my ram air hood, RKSport ground effects and rear bumper and the pro stock wing, I think it just scratched and can be repaired if I part it. The roof.. and rear panels not so lucky. =\

If anyone has myspace, go to www.myspace.com/knightoflegends.. =\

Timothy Kramer

Proudly Sponsored By:
High Rev MotorSports, INC.
www.HighRevMotorSports.Com

Re: Roll over accident..
Sunday, August 17, 2008 9:58 PM
LMAO at your sig , you musta been away a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time

Monday, August 18, 2008 6:18 PM
wow man just browsed the pics on your myspace and Damn you a very lucky to have walked away with minor injuries. im glad your ok and im sorry for the loss of a very well laid out j.

Monday, August 18, 2008 9:55 PM
Thanks man.. I put my profile on private being some people were being retarded about what happend. I really did get lucky not gonna lie. =\

Timothy Kramer

Proudly Sponsored By:
High Rev MotorSports, INC.
www.HighRevMotorSports.Com
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search