REALLY PISSED - rant - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
REALLY PISSED - rant
Saturday, October 25, 2008 3:24 AM
Ok so here's the deal. My ****ing quarter panel got kicked in.

Last night my best friend steven cut someone off in his car. So we go to the lot tonight so he could work things out but instead the guy says tells steven to get out of my car. And we said no. So then he says get out of the car or Im gonna mess up his ride (my car) So I try to calm him down but nope doesn't work. So since I wasn't going to let steven get out of the car I drove off and while I did that he kicked my quarter panel in leaving a big ****ING dent.

So basically I am ****ing pissed because I tried to help fix things and then my ****ing car my ****ing baby my ****ing pride and joy gets hit because I helped my friend. I know its good that I did that it just pisses me off that he did it when I didn't do anything to him in the first place. I mean he even said to me "I know you put a lot of work in this car so you wouldnt want it to get ****ed up" NOW THAT IS ****ED UP. ACKNOWLEDGING THAT I PUT A LOT OF WORK INTO IT AND HE STILL ****ING DID IT.

**** this @!#$. Can't keep anything nice in this world. Someone always has to **** it up.

http://nwgme.org

Re: REALLY PISSED - rant
Saturday, October 25, 2008 4:57 AM
i hope to hell you called the cops. if not that was really dumb.

Saturday, October 25, 2008 4:57 AM
If you know who the guy is, sue him in small claims court. If you don't, sue your friend. Then get newer, better friends, that don't drag you into their drama.

Saturday, October 25, 2008 5:07 AM
Put car in reverse. Eliminate ass clown. Move on.
Saturday, October 25, 2008 5:54 AM
Wojo wrote:i hope to hell you called the cops. if not that was really dumb.

seriously...

i got my rear qtr kicked in too (couple summers ago) but not because of anything i did. it was parked in parking lot at my wife's apartment and when i left it had a nice size shoe print on the pass. qtr. probably some drunk moron. but seriously, i wouldve called the cops in a heart beat if i knew who it was.

cuz you know what... if that is damaged beyound sensible repair... you would have to get a whole new rear qtr, or... may even get totaled out, cuz those arent cheap. (unless you've got a source)

so like wojo said, i hope to hell you called the cops.

Saturday, October 25, 2008 8:02 AM
A: Cut-off done on accident or on purpose? Bad move if on purpose.
B: Your friend should have gotten the @!#$ out of the car, this guy meant business.
C: You shouldn't have left the scene after it had happened with calling the police or at least filing a report directly after.

Saturday, October 25, 2008 8:16 AM
why not just get out the car beat guys ass and move on?

Saturday, October 25, 2008 8:27 AM
It seems as though they were more-so in the position of getting their ass beat?!

Just saying.

Saturday, October 25, 2008 10:12 AM
Sappa wrote:Put car in reverse. Eliminate ass clown. Move on.

/thread

Saturday, October 25, 2008 10:27 AM
Quote:

It seems as though they were more-so in the position of getting their ass beat?!

Just saying.

hilarious lol

All show, coming soon ---> GO
Saturday, October 25, 2008 10:50 AM

....yea, I think he was about to get his ass beat if he got out.

Saturday, October 25, 2008 11:45 AM
Sorry to hear this Brandon

First do this:

Quote:

i hope to hell you called the cops. if not that was really dumb.

Then this:

Quote:

If you know who the guy is, sue him in small claims court.

Saturday, October 25, 2008 1:12 PM
PsychoticPirate (vidgod) wrote:why not just get out the car beat guys ass and move on?

I just had reconstructive knee surgery about 4 weeks ago so I am in no condition to fight...

Wojo wrote:i hope to hell you called the cops. if not that was really dumb.

We called and they said that all I could do was call my insurance company and file a claim... They said they would check it out but by the time they got around to it everyone was gone.

Joe Schulte wrote:A: Cut-off done on accident or on purpose? Bad move if on purpose.
B: Your friend should have gotten the @!#$ out of the car, this guy meant business.
C: You shouldn't have left the scene after it had happened with calling the police or at least filing a report directly after.

A. My friend claims it was on accident but I doubt it cause he can be a jack ass.
B. If my friend had gotten out of the car then he most definitely would have been in the hospital. So I chose to help him out instead.
C. I left the scene so more damage didn't get done to my car. Drove a block away and called the cops. However they didn't do anything except say call your insurance company and that they would drive by and talk to him. But as soon as I left everyone else left so they didn't get in trouble.

Saturday, October 25, 2008 1:38 PM
Sucks man... But why the hell would you have gone to where you knew this guy was? Not saying what happend to your car is right by any means, but going there with the knowledge of getting a potential a$$kicking seems pretty stupid to me.... As for the Police, you should have demanded a report (even if only for insurance) .. As for helping a friend, I can see where you are coming from, but sometimes true friends need to stay out of it and let them learn their own lessons... Look at it this way, your friends car is just fine and I doubt he is paying for your damage....

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Saturday, October 25, 2008 3:59 PM
First off it was at a place that I hang out at every weekend so I didn't think it'd be that big of a deal since I didn't have problems with him. I had talked to the guy and have never had problems with him before until last night. I've known him for about 6 months hanging out and just bsing about cars. So I honestly never thought he'd do something like that. Just goes to show that you shouldn't trust people.

But I guess @!#$ happens and thank god I still have left over materials for painting my car. I'll post a picture later

Saturday, October 25, 2008 5:17 PM
If I'm not mistaken, most cars come with a tire iron

Here's what you should have done: Said to the gentleman, "Sir, before you beat my and my associate's behinds, I would like to have your professional opinion on something." Proceed then to open the hood and invite him to examine a particular smudge in the engine bay. "Do you see this smudge? I have tried just everything to get it out and it just won't go away." He would then say, "No, I don't see it", to which you respond "Please look closer." Now you slam the hood down on him and your friend floors it and boom, problem solved. Or if you really want to make it fun, have the hood latch sharpened before you slam it on him.

Saturday, October 25, 2008 8:05 PM
F that... Being Canadian, I'm normally not into the whole suing craze, but sue that m****f******in piece of trash. Take him to court, have him pay for the damages. That's retarded, if it were me, I would hope I would be thinking straight enough to go through with court before I did something to him personally.

" To study and not think is a waste. To think and not study is dangerous. "
Monday, October 27, 2008 4:30 AM
well if you guys hang out at the same parking lot every weekend, id bring some people with me and beat his ass. the guys a pussy for starting with you since you had nothing to do with it and your friend is a pussy for not getting the @!#$ out of the car.

Monday, October 27, 2008 9:48 AM
yes first of all, the bitch shouldnt have done jack to you or your car, you had NOTHING to do with what happened.

Therefore, since you cant do any court claims now, go find him and beat the hell out of him.

I know i would have completely lost my temper if someone would have kicked my quarter in, if i wasnt in fighting condition i would have found something in my car that was lol.

pisses me off just thinking about it really.

Tuesday, October 28, 2008 10:32 PM
I would have regulated on those fools right then & there.

NOBODY kicks my ride & walks away...

Member of JBO - 9 Years & Counting...
Wednesday, October 29, 2008 6:00 PM
Knowing a guy and bsing with him about cars at the spot doesn't mean you know the guy.

Your friend is a pussy for not getting out, end of story. Ass beating or not he is the reason your car got kicked, so regulate his bitch ass.

Wednesday, October 29, 2008 6:16 PM
wow so you buddy cuts someone off, big whoop
did the guy crash? did he hit the dudes car?
if the answer is no, then what the @!#$ was the point of meeting up with this ragaholic douche bag?

Wednesday, October 29, 2008 6:29 PM
Joe Schulte wrote:It seems as though they were more-so in the position of getting their ass beat?!

Just saying.

Come on Joe lets go start some @!#$. We can get our asses kicked together.

Wednesday, October 29, 2008 6:29 PM
I love how everyone on the internet would have killed him, broke his legs, ran him over, beta his ass, etc... LOL

Thursday, October 30, 2008 8:42 AM
Darkstars wrote:I love how everyone on the internet would have killed him, broke his legs, ran him over, beta his ass, etc... LOL

lol killing is a little far..but on a serious note..interwebz or not..someone kicks your car you just gonna sit there?

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search